Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sdsearch
This thread has been running for multiple years and is used for every promotion. Do not assume early posts are current; please check the date of the post, or start from end of the thread and work backwards.

Early posts are about former promotions, and the links in former posts may not work for current promotions.
Print Wikipost

Upcoming Promotion

Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:12 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Got registered just now. And the promo has subtlely changed. It's now 10K for two stays.

Last edited by lwildernorva; Mar 21, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:14 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Got registered just now. And the promo has subtlety changed. It's now 10K for two stays.
Brendan and synergistic like this.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 7:37 pm

Unless I’m missing something it looks like this is only a single award of at most 8,000 points earned after a second stay. So staying 2 stays or 4 stays during the eligibility period only earns the 8,000 point promotion once
. Is this how others understand the promotion as well?
Old Mar 20, 2018, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
Got registered just now. And the promo has subtlety changed. It's now 10K for two stays.
I got the same, but scrolling down (on mobile) the conditions still reference the 8k max. The link for the FAQ just sent me back to the homepage. Seems some things never change with Choice ;-)
Old Mar 20, 2018, 9:19 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM (NW+DL) FI Gold

THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE 10,000 BONUS POINTS OFFER.1

Book your next stay to be on your way to earning your 10,000 bonus points. Any qualifying night you stay between December 11, 2017 and February 9, 2018 will count towards your goal nights as noted in the email you received. Plus, you’ll earn the standard 10 points per $1 on every stay (and elite members will earn their standard elite point bonus).
Frequently Asked Questions

Book Below!
Above is the reply I received after completing the registration for the April 2 promo.
synergistic likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2018, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by Donna49

Book your next stay to be on your way to earning your 10,000 bonus points. Any qualifying night you stay between December 11, 2017 and February 9, 2018 will count towards your goal nights as noted in the email you received. Plus, youll earn the standard 10 points per $1 on every stay (and elite members will earn their standard elite point bonus).

Book Below!
Above is the reply I received after completing the registration for the April 2 promo.
LOL, I was so busy checking the conditions I didn't notice if perhaps I got the same inaccurate confirmation message you got. They definitely had updated the dates in the fine print listed, just not the new 10k part of the offer.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 6:10 am

Of course staying at three different properties before April...
Old Mar 21, 2018, 7:52 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Wyndham Diamond, Caesar's Diamond

Book your next stay to be on your way to earning your 10,000 bonus points. Any qualifying night you stay between December 11, 2017 and February 9, 2018 will count towards your goal nights as noted in the email you received. Plus, youll earn the standard 10 points per $1 on every stay (and elite members will earn their standard elite point bonus).

Book Below!
Looks like they had planned a winter promotion with those dates, but decided against it. Now the question is, does the 10,000 points apply to the real promotion or the one that never ran?
Old Mar 21, 2018, 8:18 am

Programs: Choice Privlidges Elite Diamond- 120+ Choice Privileges nights/year, Delta, UA

Book Below!
The promotion quoted above was the targeted stay based promotion some of us received in December of 2017. My goal was 20 nights for 45,000 points. It seems this current promotion is the old standby 2nights/8000 points.
sdsearch likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by Brighton Line
Of course staying at three different properties before April...
I can top that. Staying on one trip final night April 1. My next trip starts May 26. One day before and one day after.
Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
Got registered just now. And the promo has subtlely changed. It's now 10K for two stays.
Very weird. When I registered, it indicated 10K. Now I've rechecked, and we seem to be back to the 8K.

Choice IT is always very interesting. . .
Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.

"YOU'RE ALL SET! THANKS FOR REGISTERING FOR THIS PROMOTION!*

Book now on ChoiceHotels.com or the mobile app and you'll be on the way to earning a free night. Remember, you must make two separate stays between April 2 and May 25 to earn enough points to redeem for a future free night at over 1,000 hotels worldwide." I got mine, but no mention of 8K vs. 10K.

Old Mar 21, 2018, 12:20 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Sorry, ScottW. The dates have been picked to exclude Easter (April 1) & Memorial Day Weekend (starting Sat. May 26.) No soup 4U !
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Originally Posted by shtimseht
Unless Im missing something it looks like this is only a single award of at most 8,000 points earned after a second stay. So staying 2 stays or 4 stays during the eligibility period only earns the 8,000 point promotion once
. Is this how others understand the promotion as well?
From the FAQ:
"You can earn an unlimited number of bonuses! After you register, youll earn points for a future free night after every two separate qualifying stays."
Old Mar 21, 2018, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by rrohio
I just signed up with no problem at all
It worked for me just now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.