Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sdsearch
This thread has been running for multiple years and is used for every promotion. Do not assume early posts are current; please check the date of the post, or start from end of the thread and work backwards.

Early posts are about former promotions, and the links in former posts may not work for current promotions.
Print Wikipost

Upcoming Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2021, 4:02 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels
Also, the pandemic has been really rough on hotel owners. I completely understand that. It just seems that the pandemic level of quality has been very uneven with choice. Some properties still provide a nice experience, and some of them went way downhill. It's really hard to tell when it's going to be good and when it's going to be bad. I feel like some of the other chains have been able to consistently keep their standards during the pandemic. I still love choice hotels, and there's still so many of the properties that I really enjoy staying at. They're always the first one I look at. But, I have found myself becoming a free agent when Hilton or Marriott properties are offering rooms for the same price. At least I will know for sure that I'll be getting some kind of breakfast and a level of quality within the room that is just not there with a lot of choice properties anymore.
Old Oct 9, 2021, 11:35 am
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Hi there! You are welcome to share any feedback you may have through this channel. Please send us a private message with more details about your experience so that we can further assist you. Hope to hear from you soon. -Grettel
Old Nov 28, 2021, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Choice 2x Holiday Promotion

Not much but something:

Earn 2X Choice Privileges®* Points Through December 31

Register now to start earning double Choice Privileges points on all qualifying Choice Hotels® stays between November 29 and December 31, 2021. Points can be redeemed for free nights, gift cards, golf gear and other rewards.

https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...iday-promotion

Btw, when I tried registering earlier this week, the Register button seemed to do nothing but scroll the web page (it gave no confirmation page), but a while after I tried that a couple times and gave up, I got an email from Choice Privileges saying that I'd had successfully registered for this promotion. So apparently the Register button was doing something behind the scenes, even though the user interface was messed up.
3544quebec likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by sdsearch
Not much but something:

Earn 2X Choice Privileges®* Points Through December 31

Register now to start earning double Choice Privileges points on all qualifying Choice Hotels® stays between November 29 and December 31, 2021. Points can be redeemed for free nights, gift cards, golf gear and other rewards.

https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...iday-promotion

Btw, when I tried registering earlier this week, the Register button seemed to do nothing but scroll the web page (it gave no confirmation page), but a while after I tried that a couple times and gave up, I got an email from Choice Privileges saying that I'd had successfully registered for this promotion. So apparently the Register button was doing something behind the scenes, even though the user interface was messed up.
Thank you so much for the observation! We have forwarded this information to the appropriate department for review. If anything else comes up, please let us know. -Jendy
Old Jan 18, 2022, 9:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Choice Privileges, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Hertz #1 Club Gold
https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...romo/gift-card

STAY

Complete two qualifying stays by March 12, 2022.

EARN

Earn enough points to redeem for a $50 gas card.

Last edited by FreeHotBreakfast; Jan 18, 2022 at 10:07 pm
Old Jan 18, 2022, 10:05 pm

Originally Posted by FreeHotBreakfast
https://www.choicehotels.com/promo/thankyou

STAY

Complete two qualifying stays by March 12, 2022.

EARN

Earn enough points to redeem for a $50 gas card.
Thank you for sharing this information! To learn more about our new Seasonal Promotion, please visit us online at https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...romo/gift-card. We sincerely hope to welcome you soon! -Jendy
Old Jan 23, 2022, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
Thank you for sharing this information! To learn more about our new Seasonal Promotion, please visit us online at https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...romo/gift-card. We sincerely hope to welcome you soon! -Jendy
One problem: The FAQ link (the only place it explains that you can earn this bonus on multiple pairs of stays) is not available online except once you actually register (and stay on that page). They should make the FAQ link available elsewhere.

Thanks.
synergistic likes this.
Old Jan 23, 2022, 10:53 pm

One problem: The FAQ link (the only place it explains that you can earn this bonus on multiple pairs of stays) is not available online except once you actually register (and stay on that page). They should make the FAQ link available elsewhere.

Thanks.
Thank you for the observation! To locate our FAQ page, you can do it through this link https://www.choicehotels.com/promo/faqs. Nonetheless, we have forwarded your comments to the appropriate department for review. Regards, Jendy
sdsearch likes this.
Old Feb 27, 2022, 9:19 am

Has anyone been credited for this promo yet? If so, I'm wondering how long after the stay it took to credit. I'm hoping to use the points for a stay beginning March 16, but to make that work I would need my stay on March 7 to credit by then. Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2022, 10:59 am

Hi, there! We are glad to know that you are interested in the promotional points. Kindly note that the bonus points are posted 72 hours after the check-out date on your second qualifying stay. We can further review your account if you send us a private message and provide us with your Choice Privileges number, mailing address, phone number, and email address. We hope to hear from you soon! -Fernando

Originally Posted by bms00
Has anyone been credited for this promo yet? If so, I'm wondering how long after the stay it took to credit. I'm hoping to use the points for a stay beginning March 16, but to make that work I would need my stay on March 7 to credit by then. Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2022, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes, but only after every other stay (the bonus tends to post at the same time as the normal points earnings for that stay).

But this is promo that is given after every two separate stays, so the first stay gets no promo points, and then the next stay gets promo points, and then 3rd stay doesn't get promo points, and then 4th stay does get promo points, etc.

A separate stay means you have to either change hotels every night, or if staying at the same hotel you have to have a one-night-minimum gap between the two stays for them to count as two separate stays.

Two separate booking for the same hotel on consecutive nights count as one stay, not as two stays.

So your stay on March 7 better be your 2nd or 4th stay or whatever, or else you're not going to earn any bonus points on it.
ChoiceHotels likes this.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 10:22 am

Yes, but only after every other stay (the bonus tends to post at the same time as the normal points earnings for that stay).

But this is promo that is given after every two separate stays, so the first stay gets no promo points, and then the next stay gets promo points, and then 3rd stay doesn't get promo points, and then 4th stay does get promo points, etc.

A separate stay means you have to either change hotels every night, or if staying at the same hotel you have to have a one-night-minimum gap between the two stays for them to count as two separate stays.

Two separate booking for the same hotel on consecutive nights count as one stay, not as two stays.

So your stay on March 7 better be your 2nd or 4th stay or whatever, or else you're not going to earn any bonus points on it.
Hi, there! To qualify for the Winter 2022 Promotion between January 18th and March 12th, 2022, after every second qualifying stay, guests are awarded a minimum of 5,000 and a maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on how many base points were earned from your two separate qualifying stays. Also, as you mentioned, consecutive nights at the same hotel only count as one stay, regardless of check-ins or check-outs. If you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us through a private message. Kind regards, Zaira.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 9:15 am

Thanks for the responses. I ended up getting credited for my 2nd stay the same day I checked out, so I'm assuming I'll get credited for my 4th stay in a timely manner as well.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 10:57 am

Hi, there! We are glad to know that the bonus points were credited for your qualifying stays. If you have further questions in the future, please send us a private message with more details. Regards.
Fernando
Customer Care

Thanks for the responses. I ended up getting credited for my 2nd stay the same day I checked out, so I'm assuming I'll get credited for my 4th stay in a timely manner as well.
Old Mar 14, 2022, 1:46 pm

Programs: Choice, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton, Wyndham, Delta, American, United, Jet Blue, SWA
New Spring Promotion 2022

Mon Mar 14 thru Sun May 8

The "usual" Stay 2, Get 8000 points (one free night, so-called.)

One needs to register for the promotion or "no extra goodies for you!"
The following link is what they offer on the T&C page but is WRONG: https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-...romo/gift-card

Terms & Conditions:: https://www.choicehotels.com/promo/thankyou#legal
Here's the kick. At the top of the T&C they list the promotion as Mar 14-May 8. That's right.
Then below that in the body of text it says:"1/8/2022 - 3/12/2022"

Somebody failed, need to proofread before posting. CHOICE HOTELS person on this board this needs to be corrected

Yea Choice I like it (I'd like these terms better than the fall 2021 promotion, but it'd be a lot better if the payoff was 10K since there's been a lot of point inflation and the nightly hotel prices have most certainly gone up everywhere! Next time maybe?)
Mbethy likes this.

Last edited by DCABarry; Mar 14, 2022 at 2:12 pm Reason: mistake

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.