Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 4, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: sdsearch
This thread has been running for multiple years and is used for every promotion. Do not assume early posts are current; please check the date of the post, or start from end of the thread and work backwards.

Early posts are about former promotions, and the links in former posts may not work for current promotions.
Print Wikipost

Upcoming Promotion

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2020, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Firewind
Loved this post on February 19, 2019...
So here we are on February 19, 2020. . . ?
The page is there but clicking register gets "WE'RE SORRY, AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED."
Old Feb 20, 2020, 2:34 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
There's a new valid link each time the promotion comes around. Sometimes we don't even see it because clicking on "Register" in the email announcement registers us.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Brighton Line
The page is there but clicking register gets "WE'RE SORRY, AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED."
Why are you surpirsed?

The page that's there clearly says:

"Stay two separate times between September 4, 2019 and November 8, 2019, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night at more than 1,000 hotels worldwide."

Why in the world should you be able to register for a promo which ended months ago?

You have to wait until the page is updated with dates in the future before you should even try registering!
Old Feb 23, 2020, 10:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Marriott Titanium
I have a feeling that when we wake up in the morning, the promotion has been announced!
Old Feb 24, 2020, 12:19 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels
No dice yet. Wyndham has a stay twice get 7,500 point promo going on now if you want a promo in the meantime. It only works one time though.
synergistic likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 1:35 pm

Best Western is also running a Stay Twice promotion - theirs is simultaneously better and worse than Choice or Wyndham. While the free night you get with BW is good at any property - not just low end - it's only good for a couple of months. I haven't yet decided how my stays are going to go this spring, but it's certainly nice to have options.
thunderdeacon likes this.
Old Feb 24, 2020, 2:18 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels
I want to use my BW free night voucher at a $230 a night hotel in Colorado on June 2nd. Therefore, I can only stay at best western once until April 1st. Then make sure my second stay is after April 1st and early enough to get the voucher and reserve a room.

Originally Posted by synergistic
Best Western is also running a Stay Twice promotion - theirs is simultaneously better and worse than Choice or Wyndham. While the free night you get with BW is good at any property - not just low end - it's only good for a couple of months. I haven't yet decided how my stays are going to go this spring, but it's certainly nice to have options.
sdsearch and synergistic like this.
Old Feb 28, 2020, 8:55 am

https://www.choicehotels.com/deals/free-night

3/7 - 4/26 2020

Last edited by 2RETIREDTRAVELERS; Feb 28, 2020 at 9:52 am
Old Mar 1, 2020, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Choice Privileges, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Check in March 7th through April 26th.
thunderdeacon likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2020, 9:12 am

Anyone care to speculate about the chances of this promotion being extended in light of the craziness? I've already burned through my Wyndham and Best Western promos, and have been plugging away at Choice. I'm actually staying away from home MORE since all this stuff started! If there's another hotel chain with a similar value promo, that would also be welcome news.

As I was typing this, Red Roof Inns just sent me an email offering free rooms. That's a difficult promotion to beat...
Old Apr 7, 2020, 5:14 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by synergistic
Anyone care to speculate about the chances of this promotion being extended in light of the craziness? I've already burned through my Wyndham and Best Western promos, and have been plugging away at Choice. I'm actually staying away from home MORE since all this stuff started! If there's another hotel chain with a similar value promo, that would also be welcome news.

As I was typing this, Red Roof Inns just sent me an email offering free rooms. That's a difficult promotion to beat...
I appreciate your feedback on this promotion. We are always looking to hear from our Choice Privileges members. Timing is critical and it would benefit you being able to accumulate more stays. If you care to follow up via DM with your member number and information, we are glad to get more from you and pass this on. *Julio
synergistic likes this.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 7:32 am

Promotion back ... 10 June - 7 September. Of course, I didn't get the email until this morning and didn't see the promo on the site last night, so my opening night stay didn't qualify. Still, glad to see it back.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 2:12 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Hi, there! Thank you so much for your preference for us! We would like to make sure that you are already registered for our Summer promo 2020, can you please send us a private message with your Choice Privileges number, mailing address, email, and phone number. Hope to hear from you soon. -Liz.
Old Jun 12, 2020, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Choice Privileges, Southwest Rapid Rewards, Hertz #1 Club Gold
No gift card offer this summer, but...

EARN A FUTURE FREE NIGHT

With locations across the country, our hotels are ready to welcome you back wherever your summer travel takes you. Complete 2 separate qualifying stays between June 10 and September 7, 2020, to earn enough points for a future free night at 1,000+ Choice hotels.*
Old Jun 13, 2020, 10:22 am

Cabana

Just wanted to note that in the past month, the ChoiceHotels Flyertalk team has fixed one legitimate issue I'd given up on, and gone above and beyond to to help me get promo credit for a qualifying stay before the promotion was announced. Thank you, guys!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.