Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to book a room.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2015, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Unable to book a room.

I have, for the last 2 days, been trying to book a room for September in Springdale, Arkansas. The following pops up each time that I try, and I've tried more than 1 hotel.
ERROR
Sorry, we could not book the rooms you requested. Please try again.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Old Jul 6, 2015, 4:56 am

This happened to me also. Don't log into Choice's website (make sure you are logged out). Book the room, and when you get to the part where you enter the guest info (name, home address, etc.), log on to auto fill this info. This seemed to work for me. I booked 4 separate reservations about 2 months ago. 2 of the hotels would not work, got the same error.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 7:45 am

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle; IHG Spire elite; Marriott & SPG Gold, r
Minigolf man - are you trying to book Award night or regular $ payment? IF award, you maybe trying to book too early, depends on your status.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 8:24 am
Original Poster

I have been using a Special Rate/Corp Id, and the correct company comes up. Then when I continue I get the ERROR message.
I just retried without the Special Rate/Corp Id and it will let me book. I want to use the Special Rate/Corp Id as it will save me 20%.

Last edited by Minigolf Man; Jul 6, 2015 at 10:11 am
Old Jul 6, 2015, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Minigolf Man
I have, for the last 2 days, been trying to book a room for September in Springdale, Arkansas. The following pops up each time that I try, and I've tried more than 1 hotel.
ERROR
Sorry, we could not book the rooms you requested. Please try again.

Is anyone else having this problem?
Have you tried a different browser type?

Over this whole period since the new web site appeared, some things work some days in one browser type but not another.

By browser type, I mean Chrome vs Firefox vs IE, etc. I'm not recomending one specific one, I'm saying if you have problems with one, try another, it may not have the same problems (but might possibly have different problems? ).
Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 11:44 am

Got same problem. CSR told me to call but I found the problem and solve. Update address few days ago and I edit street and APT number then save. The problem is country and state is blank. After choose them then good to go.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DebitNM
IF award, you maybe trying to book too early, depends on your status.
It no longer depends on your status:

General Members’ Award Booking Window Increased to 100 days!
Old Jan 10, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by DebitNM
Minigolf man - are you trying to book Award night or regular $ payment? IF award, you maybe trying to book too early, depends on your status.
Booking window for award nights no longer depends on your status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.