Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cash+Points awards launched

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2017, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rankourabu
Why am I not seeing the cash and points options when searching for reward nights.

I have 9000 points.

Search for Kingman, AZ - click on the 10k Quality Inn - you do not have enough points for this reservation, click on the 8k Econolodge - also no option

Same for Prague and their 10k properties

Is there a trick to cash and points while searching?
Cash + points is shown along with the pure points rate.

It could be that the Choice website is simply too dumb to check if you have enough points for cash + points, and simply shows you night because you don't have enough points for a pure points reservation.

But are you saying that if you click on an Econolodge which 8k in pure points, it doesn't let you book that with 9k points? (Or just that it doesn't show you a lower cash + points rate?)

You might need to book with Choice Privileges over the phone (voice) if you want to do cash and points bookings that the website won't let you.

Oh, and make sure you were still logged in. The Choice website can kick out after not too many minutes of "inactivity". You'll continue along thinking you're still logged in, but start getting error messages that don't make sense.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.