Community
Wiki Posts
Search

points purchased from daily getaway

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2019, 5:39 pm
Suspended

Points from dailygetaways have posted to my account sometime in the last few hours
Old May 21, 2019, 5:39 pm

Received my points today. All 4 package has been deposited.
Old May 21, 2019, 5:40 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by toooldtostayoutlate
Points from dailygetaways have posted to my account sometime in the last few hours
Same fort the accounts into which I looked.
Old May 21, 2019, 9:03 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
As have mine.
Old May 22, 2019, 12:00 am

received!
Old May 22, 2019, 6:05 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
all of my points posted
Old May 22, 2019, 7:18 am

Ditto
Old May 22, 2019, 7:40 am

My points posted too.
Old May 22, 2019, 9:46 am

Location: SPG Lifetime Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold:AA Plat, Now retired but previous NWA PLAT 2 Million +, United 1K plus etc etc
Got my points between last night and this morning. 2 pkgs both deposited. Already booked my summer
dog friendly locations.
jrm68 likes this.
Old May 27, 2019, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Received quicker this year. And redeemed for a couple Norwegian hotels for summer (lest they glitch again)
Old Jun 5, 2019, 11:33 am

Choice Privileges points not posted from the purchase

Does anyone have trouble with receiving the points this year (or previously) and have the issue resolved? Reading from earlier posts from last year, some people experienced the same issue but there wasn't a discussion about how it got resolved at the end. I purchased and received multiple packages of points this May except for 1 package. That purchase has been charged to my credit card but the points are still missing. I did not receive the email confirmation for that order either. I've sent several emails to Daily Getaway but got no response for my issue. There is no customer service number on the website either. I would appreciate any advice on getting this resolved. Thanks!
Old Jun 6, 2019, 5:59 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by travel_kiki
Does anyone have trouble with receiving the points this year (or previously) and have the issue resolved? Reading from earlier posts from last year, some people experienced the same issue but there wasn't a discussion about how it got resolved at the end. I purchased and received multiple packages of points this May except for 1 package. That purchase has been charged to my credit card but the points are still missing. I did not receive the email confirmation for that order either. I've sent several emails to Daily Getaway but got no response for my issue. There is no customer service number on the website either. I would appreciate any advice on getting this resolved. Thanks!
Well, this doesn't sound right. It's disappointing to hear that you haven't seen the points you purchased added to your account. Please note that points will be deposited within ten business days. Was there anything you could find in your junk or spam folders relating to your purchase confirmations? Please send us a private message when you can including your membership number, email, full name, telephone, and complete mailing address associated with the account. We'll be looking out for your messages. Thank you! *Julio
Old Jun 11, 2019, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by ChoiceHotels
Well, this doesn't sound right. It's disappointing to hear that you haven't seen the points you purchased added to your account. Please note that points will be deposited within ten business days. Was there anything you could find in your junk or spam folders relating to your purchase confirmations? Please send us a private message when you can including your membership number, email, full name, telephone, and complete mailing address associated with the account. We'll be looking out for your messages. Thank you! *Julio
Thank you for responding and following up. I've got it sorted out now. It's great to know that Choice representatives are here to help out!
Old Jun 14, 2019, 4:42 pm
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by travel_kiki
Thank you for responding and following up. I've got it sorted out now. It's great to know that Choice representatives are here to help out!
That's great to hear! I'm glad you were able to get a resolution on this situation. If you have any further questions, please let us know! -Taylor
Old Jun 18, 2019, 6:14 pm

Hello Taylor, I have been waiting and trying to book some hotels in Tokyo, Japan. Several of the hotels are not able to be book even though it is within the 100 days. It still show "sold out". Dates I'm looking at are Sept 15-21. Can you see if there is still a glitch? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.