Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

Any word on a summer promo for 2013 ?

Old May 13, 2013, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat

With the current spring promo expiring on May 15, and my travel plans picking up (beginning on May 16 in fact), I was wondering if anyone had received word on a follow on stay promo ?

I know in the past, folks have posted here that they've seen materials at the front desks alerting them of upcoming stay promo periods in advance of the website itself. Has anyone seen or heard anything ? Thanks.
Old May 13, 2013, 3:48 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
As always, you can be sure that it will be posted here and near the top of the board whenever it becomes known.
Old May 13, 2013, 5:01 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
So far I did not get any information about a summer promotion.
Old May 13, 2013, 7:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And if it's anything like the past, it'll be a completely different promo on the outside while being completely identical to the current promo on the inside.
Old May 15, 2013, 1:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Promotions can repeat (like in the case of Marriott Rewards) or they can vary (like in the case of SPG) or there can be a hotel chain without any promotion (like in the case of Hyatt).
Old May 17, 2013, 9:22 am

http://www.choicehotels.com/giftcard
Old May 18, 2013, 9:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sdsearch
And if it's anything like the past, it'll be a completely different promo on the outside while being completely identical to the current promo on the inside.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/choic...-aug-21-a.html

I told you! It's exactly the same on the inside (down to the 100 extra bonus points for high-enough elites booking on the Choice website), while bearing no resemblance on the outside (claiming to be a gift card promo only, until you read the T&Cs and realize the gift card is through earning the same 8000 points for 2 stays as in the last promo, and that you don't have to redeem for a gift card, you can just keep the extra points if you want).
Old May 18, 2013, 10:19 am

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Originally Posted by sdsearch
It's exactly the same on the inside (down to the 100 extra bonus points for high-enough elites booking on the Choice website),
If you would rather have $50 cash ( I consider a $50 gas card to be cash ) than 8,000 points, it is a different promo.
Old May 18, 2013, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat
crzn and sdsearch:

Thanks for the info !

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.