What is VIP rate?

Old Feb 19, 2012, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver, HY Diamod, MR Gold, PCR Plat
What is VIP rate?

This is the first time I try to book a choice hotel by myself. After login to my account, I found there are four new rates in the dropdown: Negotiated, Net VIP, Choice VIP and Choice Business. I know the Negotiated is contract rate with my employer. What are the other three rate? Can I use those rate? Am I going to get points for these three rate?
Old Feb 20, 2012, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyfire
This is the first time I try to book a choice hotel by myself. After login to my account, I found there are four new rates in the dropdown: Negotiated, Net VIP, Choice VIP and Choice Business. I know the Negotiated is contract rate with my employer. What are the other three rate? Can I use those rate? Am I going to get points for these three rate?
Are you using www.choicehotels.com or some other site?

Do you see these new rates only after you log in?

Perhaps it's your account. Is it a corporate one? (You mentioned "first time I try to book ... by myself".)

I see the same old rates (not including any of the 4 you mentioned) whether I log in or not (I tried it just now). I have a personal account (dating back to the Guest Priveleges days).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.