Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Choice | Choice Privileges
Reload this Page >

4/19 Discover America Promo Results Post

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

4/19 Discover America Promo Results Post

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:13 am

Programs: AA, DL, UA, IHG, HHonors
Originally Posted by bobofoosh
Sadly, my accounts still only have half posted. Am I the only one who hasn't received the other half of their orders?
Still half here too, but not worried...
Old Apr 22, 2011, 11:30 am

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by diamond404
Ah good, now I'm not either.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 12:53 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by bobofoosh
Sadly, my accounts still only have half posted. Am I the only one who hasn't received the other half of their orders?
Nope. In fact, none of my points have yet posted. Since I received an email from Choice acknowledging the problem and have reviewed the posts in this thread, I'm not particularly concerned. After the weekend, I might make a call. I retained my purchase order confirmations from Amex/Daily Getaways, just in case.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 3:27 pm

Programs: Marriott- Platinum, IHG - Platinum, Hyatt - Globalist, CC - Gold, Hilton - Diamond, BW - Platinum S
All my points have been posted and now I need to start planning to use all my 650K plus points
Old Apr 22, 2011, 3:39 pm

Originally Posted by diamond404
had some accounts with half posted and some accounts with zero posted. Got call from choice regarding the zero postings asking to verify account numbers. Did so and those were posted immediately.

Still didn't get the second half of my points though. I called them and had them look at the accounts. They realized the mistake and fixed it on the spot. Didn't sound like they were going to get fixed otherwise.

I'd call.

888-544-3200
Old Apr 22, 2011, 4:00 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Everything has now posted. Choice was really on the ball on this one! Great job.
Old Apr 22, 2011, 4:07 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by silverfalls
All my points have been posted and now I need to start planning to use all my 650K plus points
multiple accounts?
Old Apr 22, 2011, 5:44 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, UA 1K, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Platinum Elite, Jetblue Mosaic
Got all my points (352K) posted. Time to start vacation planning
Old Apr 22, 2011, 7:56 pm

Programs: AmexPlat,SPG,CitiAA,One pass,
got all mine at this point .... Choice took care of IT problem really good... ^... good work
Old Apr 22, 2011, 8:43 pm

Programs: Marriott- Platinum, IHG - Platinum, Hyatt - Globalist, CC - Gold, Hilton - Diamond, BW - Platinum S
Originally Posted by pbd456
multiple accounts?
Nope. Only mine, 216K this time,300K something from last year and others from stays promotions etc
Old Apr 23, 2011, 1:17 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by silverfalls
Nope. Only mine, 216K this time,300K something from last year and others from stays promotions etc
i went online and cant figure out when the points will expire.
u dont worry that your points will expire at the end of next year?
Old Apr 23, 2011, 6:09 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
I e-mailed a thank-you to Choice for being on top of this and resolving the situation so quickly- and it seems those who haven't rec'vd them all are in process of getting them. It's always good to hear a compliment alongside complaints.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 7:06 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
I too am rather impresssed by the speed of Choice's response on this matter.

That kind of customer focus and responsiveness is something which deserves applause.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:06 am

Programs: AA, DL, UA, IHG, HHonors
My missing half posted sometime yesterday too... happy customer here!
Old Apr 23, 2011, 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by pbd456
i went online and cant figure out when the points will expire.
u dont worry that your points will expire at the end of next year?
Nope, I am not worried about the expiration as I am pretty sure I will use every single point before the expiration date. Mine expires some in 2012 and the rest in 2013. Plenty of time to spend/redeem the points.

You can find the point expiration under Account Activity-> Current Activity -> View. It will tell you how much is expiring when...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.