Best miles to points into Choice?

Old Sep 12, 10, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Best miles to points into Choice?

Hello,
I am one of the US Air promo chasers and need a hit with points transferred from Choice to US Air. I am looking at Cont One Pass Miles to transfer, but wondered if there was any better conversion to Choice. I have miles in about a zillion programs.

Thanks!
JudyJFLA
Old Sep 21, 10, 6:24 pm

I got 4800 choice points when I transferred 2500 from Diners Club.
Old Sep 21, 10, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Very few airline programs allow transfers out. If Continental does, it may disappear in a year or so, given that United doesn't. (Or United, after the merger could start allowing it, who knows?)

I think the only hotel program that AA has transfers to is Hilton HHonors.

I don't think Delta allows transfers out, nor Alaska. (I know little about US Airways, but you presumably do, if it's hits in their promo you're looking for!)

Amtrak (which of course is a railroad rather than an airline!) does, but only if you are Amtrak elite or spent $200 on Amtrak travel with the Amtrak MC, in the current calendar year.

Diners Club charge card has already been mentioned, but if you don't already have one that's irrelevant since they're not taking new applications.

I can't remember if Amex Membership Rewards has transfer to Choice or not, but that's be worth looking at if you have a real Amex MR card (not something Blue, which doesn't allow transfers out).

Search this Thread