Search

Lounge facilities on KTT, Guangzhou to Hung Hom

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2009, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG - Platinum, Hertz - 5 Star
Lounge facilities on KTT, Guangzhou to Hung Hom

Greetings All

I will be taking the KTT T825 from Guangzhou East Station to Hung Hom on Friday, August 7. There is a good chance that we will have an extended wait in Guangzhou because we are driving in from Kaiping around 12:00PM and our train does not leave until 15:31. Is there a VIP lounge available for premium class pax? or is there a decent place to hide for a couple of hours that is in/near the station and away from the hordes? I have 4 pieces of luggage so I don;t want to have to schlepp everything around.

Thanks
DF
Old Aug 4, 2009, 9:11 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Not sure about a lounge actually in the station but this hotel is about 50m from the entrance:

http://www.tianlun-hotel.com/en/index.asp

I've stayed there a few times, nice modern 4/5* feel with plenty of places to relax for a few hours - bars, restaurants, spa etc etc.

nickyboy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.