Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vegetarian restaurant in Zhuhai ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2007, 8:34 pm
Original Poster

Vegetarian restaurant in Zhuhai ?

Is there a vegetarian restaurant in Zhuhai? There are several in Shenzhen, but I couldn't find any in Zhuhai.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 9:15 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond, Miles & Smiles *G, PC Amb
There is a buddhist vegetarian restaurant in the building where they have the old CAAC plane outside. It's around the back and has an english menu aswell. Also, there is a new Indian restaurant (good veg selection) located two buildings to the east.
Old Jan 16, 2007, 9:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slickalick
There is a buddhist vegetarian restaurant in the building where they have the old CAAC plane outside. It's around the back and has an english menu aswell. Also, there is a new Indian restaurant (good veg selection) located two buildings to the east.
Thanks a lot. Do you happen to have the address in Chinese? The name of the reastaurant (buddhist Chinese) would also be enough to google for it.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 2:22 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, Miles & Smiles *G, PC Amb
Originally Posted by HKtraveller
Thanks a lot. Do you happen to have the address in Chinese? The name of the reastaurant (buddhist Chinese) would also be enough to google for it.
I've got a card in the office, i'll be back next week and try and get it to you. Its a small obscure place - everything in chinese - except a small menu translated into English.
Old Jan 17, 2007, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slickalick
I've got a card in the office, i'll be back next week and try and get it to you. Its a small obscure place - everything in chinese - except a small menu translated into English.
Please do so. In Chinese is fine for me.

Thanks a lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.