Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

today is a SPA day

today is a SPA day

Old Aug 12, 2006, 12:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

today is a SPA day

I still feel bad about sleeping through the happy hour, but am prepared to make it up to all. We are going to Morley's today at around noon and will stay for a long time (darkness++). I don't have the address handy, but it is just outside 2nd ring about 2 km south of chang'an jie. Their phone number is 8777 8888.
Old Aug 13, 2006, 11:30 pm

Programs: SPG & CO Plat.
Originally Posted by moondog
I still feel bad about sleeping through the happy hour, but am prepared to make it up to all. We are going to Morley's today at around noon and will stay for a long time (darkness++). I don't have the address handy, but it is just outside 2nd ring about 2 km south of chang'an jie. Their phone number is 8777 8888.
Sorry to have missed out. As I sit in the Air China lounge, I toast you and thank you for the advise. My trip was succesful (for my clients) and interesting (for me). The weather proved better than forecast and even the rainy days were nice as they knocked down the temperature.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.