Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can you book AF382 ?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2022, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

How can you book AF382 ?

Am trying to book AF382, but although you can see the timetable online, you can't book it. Any ideas?

Old Jun 10, 2022, 7:41 pm

Programs: UA
What dates are you trying to book it for?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 3:33 am

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM
Originally Posted by angetenar
What dates are you trying to book it for?
This.
You should be more specific, OP. When are you wanting to go?
Right now the earliest I see that flight as bookable is November 3.
(FWIW the flight is with a tech-stop at ICN).

It's potentially possible that they removed the ability to book the flight because it's sold out until Nov?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 7:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Wait until the desired flights are actually being sold?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by moondog
Wait until the desired flights are actually being sold?
They are sold, but they are sold out.

It’s impossible to buy a ticket from Europe to China at the moment. All part of China’s wish to shut itself off from the rest of the world.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by travelinmanS
They are sold, but they are sold out.

It’s impossible to buy a ticket from Europe to China at the moment. All part of China’s wish to shut itself off from the rest of the world.
Not impossible.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by moondog
Not impossible.
Have you tried recently? I’ve been looking for anything in July to China from anywhere in EU. If you can find something let me know.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 11:03 pm

Programs: UA 1MM
Have you tried recently? I’ve been looking for anything in July to China from anywhere in EU. If you can find something let me know.
Now that Hong Kong's quarantine period has been reduced to 7 days, can travelers who have valid Chinese visas fly to HK and quarantine there for a week first, and then cross the land border into Shenzhen?
Old Jun 13, 2022, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by boat stuck
Now that Hong Kong's quarantine period has been reduced to 7 days, can travelers who have valid Chinese visas fly to HK and quarantine there for a week first, and then cross the land border into Shenzhen?
Yes. The route is so popular with Chinese nationals (mostly students) returning home that they now constitute about one third of the inbound passengers into HK.
The only issue is that they have booked out all the land border reservations into Shenzhen, Zhuhai as well as flights into China. So getting from HK into China is now much harder.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 5:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tauphi
Yes. The route is so popular with Chinese nationals (mostly students) returning home that they now constitute about one third of the inbound passengers into HK.
The only issue is that they have booked out all the land border reservations into Shenzhen, Zhuhai as well as flights into China. So getting from HK into China is now much harder.
As an example, there are no flights available from HKG-PVG until August 28th. This is another example of China happily choosing to isolate itself from the world.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 5:45 am

As an example, there are no flights available from HKG-PVG until August 28th. This is another example of China happily choosing to isolate itself from the world.
How would you feel about Hua Hin? (I think I can afford a pretty nice place there, and can arrange BKK transit.).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.