New airport - TAO Qingdao - Aug2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New airport - TAO Qingdao - Aug2021

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2021, 1:20 am

Originally Posted by travelinmanS
You’re amazingly lucky. In my 100 trips a year through Chinese airports over the last 5 years I’ve yet to see someone not beep. Hope your luck holds!
It is doable, you need to be very particular about what you wear. These days I can't be bothered so it's easier to just let them do the frisking.
Cryofern likes this.
Old Oct 30, 2021, 11:06 am

Programs: BA Gold; LH FTL; IHG Diamond; Marriott Gold; ALL Gold
Originally Posted by travelinmanS
You’re amazingly lucky. In my 100 trips a year through Chinese airports over the last 5 years I’ve yet to see someone not beep. Hope your luck holds!
Even if I don't make it beep, they usually go for a good frisking anyway. To be fair, I wouldn't blame anyone for taking the opportunity to examine my rippling physique in close detail...
tauphi likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2022, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Just for info there are some pics of the arrival proceedures and international departure lounge in Jiadong in this posting
narvik likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.