Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SEZ visa-on-arrival (Shenzhen/Zhuhai)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2020, 2:55 am
Original Poster

SEZ visa-on-arrival (Shenzhen/Zhuhai)

Does anyone have up-to-date information about the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) visa-on-arrival policy at Shenzhen and Zhuhai land borders? Is it still business as usual in terms of visa issuance? (I am aware of the reduced border checkpoint hours, quarantine requirements upon returning to the SARs, etc.)
Old Mar 14, 2020, 4:06 am

The Shenzhen-only five-day visa has never been available at Shenzhen Bay, the only land crossing now open with Shenzhen.

I assume you know that if you did return to HK from Shenzhen (or Zhuhai) there'd be a two-week home quarantine.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 889
The Shenzhen-only five-day visa has never been available at Shenzhen Bay, the only land crossing now open with Shenzhen.
Thanks. Do you know about the Zhuhai SEZ visa at Gongbei (which is open)?

Originally Posted by 889
I assume you know that if you did return to HK from Shenzhen (or Zhuhai) there'd be a two-week home quarantine.
Yes, I specifically mentioned being aware of this in my post, to try to keep the thread on-topic.
Old Mar 14, 2020, 5:19 am

Why not just give Gongbei Frontier Inspection a call:

Checkpoints
Old Mar 14, 2020, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 889
Why not just give Gongbei Frontier Inspection a call:

Checkpoints
thanks - did so and can confirm it’s business as usual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.