Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meeting point at PEK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by travelinmanS
Did you forget to type the word “don’t”? I can think of about ten hotels that I’ve personally stayed in that were easily accessible from line 10 or 2. There are many many more that I’ve never stayed in as well.
Admittedly, I've never been on Line 10 south of jingsong or west of zhichun Lu, though any further than that, and the idea of returning to the airport is stupid. As far as line 2 is concerned, I do know of a few decent places near golou, but in the event the OP Is staying in that area, I'm guessing he found a hotel that isn't super close to gulou because beiluo guxiang is much cooler. Back on line 10, I submit Westin, Conrad, Great Wall, Hilton, and maybe some of the SLT hotels. Guomao and Shuangjing both start to push the limits of the return to airport plan, but I would do either one way.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:50 pm

I met my wife in PEK last year. Her flight landed about an hour later than mine. We both arrived at T3. I waited for her at the exit for T3, where passengers enter the public area. But I had only an hour to wait, not several hours like you do.

If I were you, I'd probably find a restaurant or something in T3 arrivals and spend your time there. Or I would go to the hotel and drop off your luggage if that is feasible, and return to the airport to meet her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.