Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > China
Reload this Page >

Baiyun Guangzhou Airport - which lounge is better?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2016, 1:54 am
Original Poster

I have the dragonpass lounge membership, and going to be transiting (international to international) in Baiyun airport for a few hours. Looking to pay for lounge access as flying economy.

Dragonpass have two lounges in the international section - Premium Lounge and International First Lounge.

I haven't been able to find reviews online to get a comparison of the two - has anyone used either lounge? And would recommend? Looking for just a quiet place to rest and read/watch movies on an iPad, good hot food, and soft drinks.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 9:28 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler
I was in the premium lounge in the international terminal on Monday. It is just a so so lounge. The food offerings were low-end. It was morning and just packaged stuff, muffins, crackers and the like. Coffee/cappuccino machine. Glad I filled up at the hotel breakfast buffet. No English language newspapers except maybe China Daily.
Old Apr 6, 2017, 9:34 pm

With priority pass I visited both the (domestic) China Eastern and Hainan. The China Eastern is very "classy" looking as in they have these tall plush chairs. 3 hot steamers without food though, when I got there. Hainan had food, at least 4 hot dishes, 1 soup, 1 thing of buns. And it wasn't yet 1130 (when the food is supposed to come out). They also have a noodle bar.
The China Eastern lounge is separate for prioritypass holders than for business class travellers, so I don't know about that other one. Hainan is the same for both it seems. Hainan is above the terminal, so not enclosed from above, China Eastern is on the ground floor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.