Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hanting Seasons Beijing Wangfujing

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2016, 11:28 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: Highland PArk,IL,USA -- AA Lifetime Platinum, IHG Plat, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Radisson Gold, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Hanting Seasons Beijing Wangfujing

Hi,

Going to Beijing on cheap Monday. USing SWU and need miles for EXP.

I've been to Beijing a few times and normally use a really good, inexpensive tour guide. This time just on my own and trying to cut expensives and still have a great time.

Hotel seem to be in a nice location, fairly good write-ups, etc.

Does anyone see a negative with this location or getting there by public transportation? How would I get there from PEK using public transportation?

Thanks
Old Nov 4, 2016, 11:34 am

Don't know anything about that hotel, but Dongcheng's a good place to be, and the Dongdan Metro Station is nearby.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 2:34 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
WFJ has a vibrant shopping street / night market. Good for a short visit.
Old Nov 8, 2016, 4:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I actually have stayed at the property in question, and it's pretty much exactly what you'd expect from a hanting seasons. If I were visiting Beijing for leisure, and targeting that price range, I'd go with the yo-yo (admittedly more expensive these days) or a hostel (private room) near gulou. I've stayed at two hostels there, and can't recall the names (long time ago), but they were both pretty cool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.