Travelers Defying TSA

Old Nov 27, 2018, 7:53 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by cbn42
We may have different ideas of what constitutes a right, but to me, a right is something that is absolute and cannot be infringed.
Nothing qualifies as a right under this definition. As an example, the first amendment doesn't give you the right to libel someone, or to protest with a bullhorn in a residential neighborhood at 3AM.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

With the crowding of airspace, especially in terminal areas, I'm not so sure that having a transponder requirement is a bad thing. Whether that information should be available to the general public is another matter.

I would be interested in which law is being violated since poster declared publishing this data was an illegal act. I know that my personal FAA license information, including home address, is available to anyone who cares to check the database. Is that also illegal?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.