Wiki Posts
Search

Say It Ain't So!!! Pissy for FBI Director

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2017, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Say It Ain't So!!! Pissy for FBI Director

Yes, it's true. Trump interviewed our old friend, John "Pissy" Pistole, for the position of FBI director.

This is the same Pissy who didn't completely rule out that the TSA would never do body cavity searches:

Old May 30, 2017, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Well the FBI does seem to be in a death spiral (pilots know the term). Might as well auger in and get it over with.
Old May 30, 2017, 11:21 pm

Programs: QF PS, EK-Gold, Security Theatre Critic
Although I (understatement) don't like the guy, this doesn't bother me. If the pattern holds, he'd only have the job for 3 to 6 months before being told "YOU'RE FIRED!" Possibly by reading it on a scroll at the bottom of the newscast while giving a speech.
Old May 31, 2017, 6:16 am

Don't think it will happen as from what I have read, he is too close to Mueller.

#covfefe
Old May 31, 2017, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by RadioGirl
Although I (understatement) don't like the guy, this doesn't bother me. If the pattern holds, he'd only have the job for 3 to 6 months before being told "YOU'RE FIRED!" Possibly by reading it on a scroll at the bottom of the newscast while giving a speech.
What pattern? Comey was sworn in in September of 2013. Mueller in September of 2001. FBI has historically been fairly stable.
Old May 31, 2017, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
What pattern? Comey was sworn in in September of 2013. Mueller in September of 2001. FBI has historically been fairly stable.
Pattern of current administration appointees? Flynn, Dubke, multiple nominees withdrawing candidacy (incl. 2 army sec candidates)
Old May 31, 2017, 7:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Pissy is presently the president of Anderson University, which is an ultra-conservative Christian college in..... Indiana.

VP Mike Pence is the former governor of...... Indiana.
Old Jun 7, 2017, 12:23 pm

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Nope. Christopher Wray.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/politi...tor/index.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.