Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

MORE FREE passes to Precheck - Managed Inclusion III

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MORE FREE passes to Precheck - Managed Inclusion III

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2018, 11:12 pm

Programs: AA, DL, AS, VA, WS Silver
Originally Posted by COSPILOT
The inclusion thing drives me crazy because the candidates included refuse to believe what they are told, holding up the line for sometimes minutes. Double the price, even triple it, but stop including people with no clue.
Even considering the apparent desire to make security quick for oneself instead of prioritizing making security quick averaged over all the less-important passengers, increasing the price will lead to fewer people with PreCheck, which will lead to either PreCheck lines being closed more often or more managed inclusion to keep the checkpoints full enough to keep open. I’m pretty sure neither is what you want.

If PreCheck is the norm (perhaps because managed inclusion becomes common enough that most travelers get it most of the time), then most passengers will be used to it and will be less likely to slow the line down. @:-) And security will be faster for everyone, which is what TSA’s priority should be. And there will be enough PreCheck lines so that airlines can have priority lanes, keeping you from having to interact with as much riff-raff.
GUWonder and petaluma1 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.