Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Las Vegas Airport - Terminal 3

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2013, 12:23 am
Original Poster

Las Vegas Airport - Terminal 3

Do they still have nude-o-scope-o-wacko thing? Can they pat me down instead of nude-o-scope-o-wacko-thing?
Old Jun 2, 2013, 5:32 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by KDHawaii
Do they still have nude-o-scope-o-wacko thing? Can they pat me down instead of nude-o-scope-o-wacko-thing?
All you could ever want to know and more in this thread and this one.

But, I think your answers are yes and yes.
Old Jun 3, 2013, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Yes and yes. They do have MMW at entire terminal 3. Just kept avoid the scanner.
Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:53 pm
Original Poster

These links are outdated. it was 2010. Terminal 3 is brand new. It opened last June. But thanks for the info. :-)
Old Jun 4, 2013, 11:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
These links are outdated. it was 2010. Terminal 3 is brand new. It opened last June. But thanks for the info. :-)
Actually, they just opened back in June 2012. Just keep avoid the scanner. If you say "I opt-out". If they request you to pat-down search.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 8:06 am

Programs: AS 75k, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat, ect.
Should add that they added Pre-Check to T3 this week. The lane is on the far end to the left of the frist class lane.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 12:14 pm

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Pre-Check is indeed open at T3. VERY low volumes at this leisure station. I think I was the only one who had been through in ages. Quickest clearance ever for me... the limiting factor was the speed at which the x-ray belt moved.
Old Jun 8, 2013, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by andymo99
Pre-Check is indeed open at T3.
This makes me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.