Community
Wiki Posts
Search

creating of errant TSA screeners gallery

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2013, 7:29 am
Original Poster

well i certainly am here several x day reading the posts of my brethren traveller but i have not been posting much. contrary to popular belief it is not because i've not been traveling but have been very busy trying to figure out what material to use.

hence the idea of putting all of my photos of errant TSA screeners on one gallery that all can purview and recognize those screeners at a variety of checkpoints with certain personality disorders (megalomania, paranoia, etc).

i'll be doing the commentary on each photo as i go along but no matter what the location the consistency is amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9496773&type=3
Old Mar 20, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Originally Posted by knotyeagle
well i certainly am here several x day reading the posts of my brethren traveller but i have not been posting much. contrary to popular belief it is not because i've not been traveling but have been very busy trying to figure out what material to use.

hence the idea of putting all of my photos of errant TSA screeners on one gallery that all can purview and recognize those screeners at a variety of checkpoints with certain personality disorders (megalomania, paranoia, etc).

i'll be doing the commentary on each photo as i go along but no matter what the location the consistency is amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9496773&type=3
"For security reasons, TSA has determined that the facial configuration of its Officers is a matter of National Security, and as such is protected from publication and not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests. You are therefore directed to immediately remove any and all images showing TSA Officers, employees, or contractors, in any context or situation, from any electronic or physical forum in which you may have posted them, to delete all electronic copies from any devices you may own, use, access, or be aware of, and to destroy any physical copies in existence, and any backups, reserves, or auxiliary copies, in any format both known or unknown, anywhere in the world.

You are further directed to never discuss or acknowledge this issue, nor to discuss any TSA procedures or personnel which you may or may not have encountered, nor any alleged incidents which may or may not have precipitated any of the images in question, in any forum either public or private, with any persons either associated or not associated with the TSA, the Federal Government, or any other public or private agency, company, group, organization, or entity, including the undersigned, under any circumstances, without the express prior written consent of the TSA Office Of General Counsel, in perpetuity.

Failure to comply with this order immediately may result in the imposition of civil fines of up to $11,000 per violation.

Your full, complete, and immediate cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Yours most cordially,

Lowe F. Scumbag, Esq.
TSA Office of General Counsel
Department of Malfeasence, Misconduct, and Criminality Coverups
Bullying, Harassment, and Threats Division"

Assuming you don't get this letter any time soon, I look forward to reading the descriptions that you will add to each of those images.

Just remember, if any envelopes or packages come to you with the TSA seal on them, requiring signature to verify receipt, don't sign it.

Last edited by WillCAD; Mar 20, 2013 at 11:04 am
Old Mar 20, 2013, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
So over 1/2 are pictures of TSA standing around doing nothing? At least they do that part of their job very well.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Did the letter already arrive? It seems the FB page is down.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tkey75
Did the letter already arrive? It seems the FB page is down.
Try this link instead.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=133e87a5ec
Old Mar 21, 2013, 11:55 am

Just curious... what was wrong with the screener apparently watching the exit lane? Rigid posture?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Can anybody put their hands on any honor guard pictures?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.