Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Another child abused & more lies re photography

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another child abused & more lies re photography

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2013, 8:01 am

Programs: WN Nothing and spending the half million points from too many flights, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Global_Hi_Flyer
Makes you wonder if there's some market manipulation going on....
One would also think the ammo they bought, a lot of it 40 S&W, would fit the weapons they bought which use .223's.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 9:32 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Boggie Dog
Nothing about TSA keeps us safe. Nothing!
Unless one is a certain farm animal or piece of kitchen cookware seated in the last row of the Orpheum Theater watching the greatest piece of acting ever
Old Mar 5, 2013, 9:58 am

Programs: Delta TDK(or care)WIA, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by goalie
or piece of kitchen cookware
That isn't what that word means. It's from "The Egg and I" by Betty MacDonald. Plus, I've quit using that word to refer to AFSers because there are many, many, many status fliers that are AFSers. I was asked by a Delta Platinum seated next to me if I thought there should be no security at airports. She also insisted, when I said that if there were any real threat, people would simply attack the checkpoint, that there is some kind of obsession to attack planes and that potential attackers are interested in the planes and wouldn't bother with the checkpoints.
Old Mar 8, 2013, 7:49 am

Both have been executed...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.