Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

CBS-8 San Diego: DHS Border Patrol agents accused of lewd sex act at Cirque du Soleil

CBS-8 San Diego: DHS Border Patrol agents accused of lewd sex act at Cirque du Soleil

Old Jun 13, 2012, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags

Here is some news about agents some of us may have encountered in our travels between San Diego and Tijuana:

CBS 8, San Diego:
Border patrol agents accused of lewd sex act at Cirque du Soleil show
Posted: Friday, June 8, 2012 9:00 PM EST
Updated: Saturday, June 9, 2012 12:58 AM EST

A short quote:
SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - Two border patrol agents have been placed on administrative leave after being accused of engaging in a lewd sex act while attending a performance of Cirque du Soleil at the Del Mar Fairgrounds.

Both agents were arrested after a fight erupted between the female agent and an audience member who complained to security about the behavior.

Agents Kallie Helwig, 24, and Gerald Torello, 35, were off duty at the time of the incident on the evening of May 27, according to a Sheriff's department report obtained by News 8.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Pleb, HH Gold, PWP General Secretary
Whatever makes them more mellow is ok by me.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 4:34 pm

Programs: DL 2+ million/PM, YX, Marriott Plt, *wood gold, HHonors, CO Plt, UA, AA EXP, WN, AGR
Apparently the PR flack for CBP has been taking lessons from the TSA PR flack. That quote....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.