Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

More bad press/video for TSA from the UK: 'She molested me... somebody help me!'

More bad press/video for TSA from the UK: 'She molested me... somebody help me!'

Old Jun 12, 2012, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Post More bad press/video for TSA from the UK: 'She molested me... somebody help me!'

Drudge has linked to the piece in the U.K. Daily Mail:

'She molested me... somebody help me!': Woman passenger cries for help at airport security after 'invasive' search by female TSA agent

Footage show a woman screaming frantically for help in an airport terminal after claiming she was 'molested' by officials during a security pat down.

The unidentified passenger yells hysterically that she has been molested after a female security staff member touched her breast during the screening process at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona.

Video filmed by her son shows the woman bursting into tears after the alleged 'sexual assault', while other staff members tell her son to stop filming the distressing episode...
Old Jun 12, 2012, 10:08 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus dirt (former hard-way Silver); AS Mileage Plan MVP; Hilton Honors Silver
We've been here before:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/pract...my-mother.html
Old Jun 13, 2012, 8:37 am

Originally Posted by Critic
What I thought was interesting though was how the TSO kept trying to prevent filming. More and more evidence of this appears daily, yet the TSA apparently does nothing to prevent this violation of their own rules. I guess I shouldn't expect any better from them, no reason to so far.

Last edited by VelvetJones; Jun 13, 2012 at 10:56 am
Old Jun 13, 2012, 9:28 am

Programs: CO Platinum
Yes, this is old news. However, it does reflect current practice of TSA. As suc
h, we should be as outraged as if it just happened since its very likely to recur again. It's not as if TSA has acknowledged their mistakes and has taken remediative steps...
:-:
Thanks to Daily Mail for surfacing this story.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by VelvetJones
What I thought was interesting though was how the TSO kept trying to prevent filming.
That's not interesting: that's their SOP. Lie and intimidate.

What I thought interesting was the Southwest employees trying to shut down the filming, although they backed off soon after he said "public area" (as opposed to the young whippersnapper TSA screener who had to be dragged away).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.