Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

PHL TSA Supervisor used to be Catholic priest - defrocked over sex abuse allegations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PHL TSA Supervisor used to be Catholic priest - defrocked over sex abuse allegations

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2018, 11:32 am
Original Member

Programs: AA (Life Plat), Marriott (Life Titanium) and every other US program
Originally Posted by mahohmei
I know someone who currently works for the FBI and had to undergo the whole "comprehensive address history, mother's birth certificate, and interviewing neighbors" thing. A friend of hers also applied to the FBI, and gave one of her former addresses as a college residence hall. FBI agents went to the residence hall nine years after she had lived there to interview her former neighbors.
When my brother was being checked for a security clearance they sent an FBI agent to the home in a residential area in Van Nuys, CA where we had been living for 5 years. I found her on my front porch when I got home from work, looking confused. I asked her what she was doing and she said "I am with the FBI doing a background check." I told her "Oh, we have lived here five years, but you won't be able to find a single neighbor who will be able to confirm that fact." She said "I am not supposed to talk to relatives." Then she paused. "But, what you said is correct. Could you please explain?" I told her that after five years, as single young men, we had lived in that little (1200 sq ft) house and had never spoken to a single neighbor and they had never spoken to us.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.