Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Checkpoints and Borders Policy Debate
Reload this Page >

Documentary on Filming at Airports -- Sponsors Needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:07 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Inspired by the fact that the TSA and police at airports all over the country fail to respect that there exists a constitutional right to take pictures and video at TSA checkpoints, I'm working on putting together a video documentary of the current status of our rights.

My crew would be myself (experienced with audio/video production), a professional photographer, and a professional writer. We would travel by car to 30 airports in 30 days and film our documentary at TSA checkpoints and record what kind of confrontations, if any, are imposed upon us.

I have the crew together and the equipment. The crew would be compensated only with the money we'd make on lawsuits in the event that we're arrested or otherwise violated (which based on the stories we read, I would expect would happen several times). I'm seeking a very small group of sponsors for a very low budget to cover travel expenses, new equipment to replace confiscated equipment, etc. Rights to the video will go to the largest sponsor. If you or anyone else are interested in putting $500 or greater into this project, please let me know. jon [@t] fourtentech.com.

--Jon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.