Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Continental Card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2003, 5:49 pm
Original Poster

Chase Continental Card

I have had this standard card for almost 3 years. Is there anyway to "upgrade" to a platinum card or something to that effect? Is there any reason to...I mean will I get mileage bonuses? IF it is indeed possible, is there any reason not to do this? Also, would doing so result in a credit pull?
tia everyone

edit to add I found this:seems like either of these would be a better answer right?

Continental Airlines
World MasterCard® from Chase

Double OnePass® Miles at CVS/pharmacy®, AT&T, Hertz®, Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond®, KB Toys, U.S. Postal Service™, Best Buy - and select bookstores.

Double OnePass® miles on the purchase price of Continental Airlines tickets purchased directly through Continental

Earn 10,000 OnePass® miles upon payment of the $85 annual fee

No pre-set spending limit*

Earn one OnePass® mile for every dollar you charge

Dine at any of the more than 7,500 participating restaurants and you'll earn up to 10 OnePass® miles for every dollar you spend when you use your card

Continental Airlines Platinum Card from Chase

Double OnePass® Miles at CVS/pharmacy®, AT&T, Hertz®, Macy's, Bed Bath and Beyond®, KB Toys, U.S. Postal Service™, Best Buy - and select bookstores.

Double OnePass® miles on the purchase price of Continental Airlines tickets purchased directly through Continental

Earn 6,000 bonus OnePass® miles upon payment of the $65 annual fee.

Earn miles with every purchase

Generous credit line up to $100,000

Earn one OnePass® mile for every dollar you charge

Dine at any of the more than 7,500 participating restaurants and you'll earn up to 10 OnePass® miles for every dollar you spend when you use your card

[This message has been edited by Prncs (edited 04-16-2003).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.