Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Changing Chase MP Explorer offer when purchasing tickets to Chase MP Club card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, DL UA

When purchasing a ticket at United.com, I saw where you can apply for the United Explorer card and get a $300 credit for the flight purchase. Can you upgrade to the United Club Infinite Card during the purchase instead of the Explorer card? If so, do you receive a flight credit? Thanks!
Old Jun 20, 2022, 4:22 pm
fomerly known as LandingGear (not Landing Gear)

The offers you see during such transactions do not lend themselves to variations. One wrong move and the incentive does not show up. Better to grab an offer you see from the start to the end.
Old Jun 20, 2022, 4:34 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Marriott Rewards, Southwest Rapid Rewards
If you want that card you're better off doing it and getting 100k bonus miles instead of $300:

https://creditcards.chase.com/travel.../club-infinite
philemer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.