Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 27, 2020, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Chase Sapphire - free delivery to end of 2021

World and World Elite Mastercard® cardholders get:
  • $5 off first two orders on DoorDash every month until 9/30/22, while supplies last.
  • $0 delivery fees and 10% off on restaurant orders over $12, grocery orders over $25. 5% credit back on eligible Pickup orders

https://www.doordash.com/mastercard/

Print Wikipost

Chase Doordash Benefit (Revised April 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2021, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by pichalite
Is there anyway to cash the credit like add money into DoorDash account or something? I am not in the country for a month and want to downgrade the card soon to received pro-rated AF.
As Zorak says... I'll pay you via Venmo 30 cents on the dollar for whatever you order to my pickup location.
Zorak likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2021, 9:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by krazykanuck
As Zorak says... I'll pay you via Venmo 30 cents on the dollar for whatever you order to my pickup location.
It appears pichalite may save 5% if you are picking up. Not sure if that affects your offer.
Zorak likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 5:58 pm

Not sure if this is already mentioned, but you can get the Doordash annual credit AND Pay Yourself Back for the same charge.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by pichalite
Is there anyway to cash the credit like add money into DoorDash account or something? I am not in the country for a month and want to downgrade the card soon to received pro-rated AF.
Do a scheduled pickup order the max 5 days out. Then following day chat with rep on desktop site (works best during weekday business hours) to cancel the order. Did it last week and was offered to refund the order into DD account as DD credit or back to original card, CSR. Refund back to CSR still gets $60 credit. You can even Pay Yourself Back which means you'll get $120+ in account credits for ~4,000 UR points.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by brc01
Do a scheduled pickup order the max 5 days out. Then following day chat with rep on desktop site (works best during weekday business hours) to cancel the order. Did it last week and was offered to refund the order into DD account as DD credit or back to original card, CSR. Refund back to CSR still gets $60 credit. You can even Pay Yourself Back which means you'll get $120+ in account credits for ~4,000 UR points.
Dubious ethics.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 3:40 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
And then what would @krazykanuck eat for dinner?
Old Jul 6, 2021, 11:50 pm

Folks - chase secure message wasn't very clear but just confirming here. Does the $60 credit renew every calendar year?

Also I added my chase card to doordash but it doesn't show any premium or Dashpass membership automatically - is it supposed to?

Thx
Old Jul 7, 2021, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I see the Lyft Pink subscription didn't get extended. I received an email a couple days ago telling me the free subscription ended with a link to renew it if I wanted to pay for it.

I'm hoping they extend the door dash offer and if they don't we receive an email like with Lyft and it doesn't auto renew and charge to my account
Old Jul 26, 2021, 6:10 pm

How to activate doordash on CSP

I do not see a special link to create a new doordash with CSP. Any tips? I would like to start using this feature. Prices seem cheaper than the restaurant website itself
Old Jul 27, 2021, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I believe you just need to add your Chase cards your primary payment method in DoorDash. I can't remember what exactly happens after that...but maybe a pop up page to enroll?
good_boy_1234 likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by emcampbe
I believe you just need to add your Chase cards your primary payment method in DoorDash. I can't remember what exactly happens after that...but maybe a pop up page to enroll?
You are correct, after putting the card info . Guys make sure to use a good referral when you sign up. Can easily get 30 bucks.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 5:32 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Something nice with my Freedom Flex (not really a Chase offer, but didn't know where else to put it):

I had added FreedomFlex to my DoorDash account because of an offer for 10% off. Suddenly, I'm getting a discount promo within DoorDash: $5 off any order with Mastercard. I used it Friday, and when I went back in tonight, it was there again. I haven't heard any publicity about this and have no idea how long it will last.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by hotturnip
Something nice with my Freedom Flex (not really a Chase offer, but didn't know where else to put it):

I had added FreedomFlex to my DoorDash account because of an offer for 10% off. Suddenly, I'm getting a discount promo within DoorDash: $5 off any order with Mastercard. I used it Friday, and when I went back in tonight, it was there again. I haven't heard any publicity about this and have no idea how long it will last.
You get 2x $5 credits per month and free 3mo DashPass

https://www.doordash.com/mastercard/

https://help.doordash.com/consumers/...language=en_US
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 8:42 pm

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Dang, that's as good as the $10/month that I get from Amex Gold on Grubhub.
Old Oct 6, 2021, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by brc01
does Chase not claw back like AMEX?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.