Community
Wiki Posts
Search

chase support: international collect call

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2019, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

chase support: international collect call

i don't know if this issue is specific to chase, but i'm having trouble with my CSP on a trip to iceland, and the back of the card helpfully tells me to call "intl collect" - but unhelpfully, neither the card nor the internet tells me how, exactly, i place an international collect call.

google searching suggested i dial 0170, but calling that number gives me a stern pre-recorded voice in icelandic that just hangs up on me. any tips or guidance?
Old Aug 18, 2019, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by crabbing
i don't know if this issue is specific to chase, but i'm having trouble with my CSP on a trip to iceland, and the back of the card helpfully tells me to call "intl collect" - but unhelpfully, neither the card nor the internet tells me how, exactly, i place an international collect call.

google searching suggested i dial 0170, but calling that number gives me a stern pre-recorded voice in icelandic that just hangs up on me. any tips or guidance?
From Frommer's Iceland Travel Guide (online):

"Collect calls: For calls to the United States, call tel. 533-5010. For Canada,dial tel. 800-9010."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.