Chase Slate BT, will I get BT checks?

Old May 9, 2018, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, HHonors Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Chase Slate BT, will I get BT checks?

In need of some extra cash for an ongoing house reno project (contractor accepts cash/check instead of credit cards). Ages ago, when every major bank was throwing 0 APR, 0 fee BT offer, I used to just deposit the BT checks to my own checking (not the same bank though), and pay mininum monthly until the offer runs out.

I read a few recent articles and did not see too much of such things being discussed. It was more "standard balance transfer" from another credit card account to this 0APR one, and there is a 15 day limit on doing the transfer to get the benefit.

My question is if I apply for Chase Slate, will I get the BT checks within 15 days and will I be able to deposit the check in my other banking account? I understand they only give you 15000 limit on BT, but I think it should be enough. Or any other better 0 APR 0 fee options out there?

I have 800 credit score, but just took a mortgage for this house we recently bought and renovate.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.