Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any luck requesting targeted promo1000 bonus points for using Chase card w/Apple Pay?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any luck requesting targeted promo1000 bonus points for using Chase card w/Apple Pay?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2018, 12:53 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, Ihg, Delta, Iberia, American, Southwest

This promotion was targeted, any luck requesting this promotion by secure message to Chase?

Chase is sending out a targeted offer to its cardholders with a 1,000 points bonus for using Apple Pay.

The Offers

• Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Sapphire Preferred card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
  • Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Sapphire Reserve card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
  • Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Freedom Unlimted card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 2:17 pm

They told me no when i asked...
Old Mar 30, 2018, 6:36 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott, Starwood, Hilton, Ihg, Delta, Iberia, American, Southwest
Originally Posted by BuBu4
They told me no when i asked...
How long did they take to answer?
Old Mar 30, 2018, 7:39 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by trebol42
This promotion was targeted, any luck requesting this promotion by secure message to Chase?
Did you have a different outcome? Use the phone?

If its like the 400-300 pt offer a few months ago it will roll out over a few days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.