FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chase | Ultimate Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards-722/)
-   -   INK Business Cash. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1900328-ink-business-cash.html)

briang191 Mar 23, 2018 11:59 am

INK Business Cash.

Just applied for ink cash 50k offer. No instant approval. I will wait the thirty days. Currently have chase ink plus and ink preferred.

philemer Mar 23, 2018 12:27 pm

Ink Business Cash, now $500 cash back (50,000 points), public offer

https://creditcards.chase.com/small-...H0&F42G=Y538C4

50K UR or $500 cash back

$3000 spend and no AF.

Namaste1 Mar 23, 2018 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by briang191 (Post 29558895)
Just applied for ink cash 50k offer. No instant approval. I will wait the thirty days. Currently have chase ink and ink preferred.

Do you know when the offer expires? I'm currently in the middle of mortgage application so can't apply yet. Grrr

mia Mar 23, 2018 12:34 pm

The terms say: Offer subject to change. In the past we have learned the expiration date when someone asked, or saw the information, at a branch.

mia Mar 23, 2018 3:01 pm

....Currently have chase ink and ink preferred.

Which Chase Ink ?

• Ink Bold (Discontinued)
  • Ink Plus (Discontinued)
  • Ink Classic (Discontinued)
  • Ink Cash
  • Ink Preferred

briang191 Mar 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by mia (Post 29559547)
Which Chase Ink ?
  • Ink Bold (Discontinued)
  • Ink Plus (Discontinued)
  • Ink Classic (Discontinued)
  • Ink Cash
  • Ink Preferred

ink plus updated my original post

RedSun Mar 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Just applied for ink cash 50k offer. No instant approval. I will wait the thirty days. Currently have chase ink plus and ink preferred.

I highly doubt that Chase will give you the 3rd Ink card. Good luck.

Also a lot folks won't qualify due to Chase 5/24. They will check your business.

briang191 Mar 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun (Post 29559781)
Also a lot folks won't qualify due to Chase 5/24. They will check your business.

how will they check my business?

mia Mar 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by briang191 (Post 29559897)

Did you list a name for your business, other than your First and Last names?

RedSun Mar 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by briang191 (Post 29559897)

When Chase opens business bank account, they require you show the business information, like formation or state document. Then they verify the tax ID from the state of your business.

Business credit card may be easier. But it is much easier if you get a real business and get a business bank account with Chase. Then they may let you off the 5/24 rule.

Happy Mar 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by RedSun (Post 29560075)
When Chase opens business bank account, they require you show the business information, like formation or state document. Then they verify the tax ID from the state of your business.

Business credit card may be easier. But it is much easier if you get a real business and get a business bank account with Chase. Then they may let you off the 5/24 rule.

They will NOT.

5/24 has nothing to do whether you have a real business or not.

Whether Chase asks for business documentation is strictly depending on the state's regulation.

Even sole proprietor with DBA can have 3 Ink cards, one in each genre as long as you are below 5/24 and has good credit history, good personal income. Remember, your personal income is used as a determinant factor whether you are approved for the Small Business Card.

RedSun Mar 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by Happy (Post 29560265)
They will NOT.

5/24 has nothing to do whether you have a real business or not.

Whether Chase asks for business documentation is strictly depending on the state's regulation.

Even sole proprietor with DBA can have 3 Ink cards, one in each genre as long as you are below 5/24 and has good credit history, good personal income. Remember, your personal income is used as a determinant factor whether you are approved for the Small Business Card.

There are so many reports that folks get past the Chase 5/24 with in-branch approvals for the Ink cards. Read...

briang191 Mar 24, 2018 12:35 am

Originally Posted by mia (Post 29559992)
Did you list a name for your business, other than your First and Last names?

I list my first and last name only.

Originally Posted by RedSun (Post 29560075)

ive never been asked to provide any documentation to validate my business.

indelible Mar 24, 2018 10:39 am

I plan to apply for the ink cash and the ink preferred. Should I apply for this first then the preferred at a later date? I currently have the ink plus.

Happy Mar 24, 2018 11:24 am

Originally Posted by RedSun (Post 29560334)
There are so many reports that folks get past the Chase 5/24 with in-branch approvals for the Ink cards. Read...

Up until recently. Even app submitted thru BRM with preapproved offers in the system is not a sure thing. Of course if you have the requisite $$$$$$ in your business account with Chase, then the BRM can still find ways, "under certain situations" to by pass 5/24.

But if you think just walking into the branch and get a banker or BRM to submit your application, or better yet, there are preapproved offers in your profile, that you could bypass 5/24, the days of such a "sure bet" are gone. Recent DPs have been very mixed, many reported getting a denial because the applicants were over 5/24 even the app wassubmitted as a paper app. There are still some positive DPs but not like in the past that this workaround was a sure bet.

If you are over 5/24 but do not mind to try at a cost of a HP, certainly you should go ahead, and become either a positive or a negative DP whether applying at the branch still works or not.

The landscape is constantly changing. So yeah, Read...