Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 24, 2020, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
New offer for Chase Ink Card. $350 when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months and an additional $400 when you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 6 months after account opening.

https://creditcards.chase.com/busine...cash?CELL=6TKV

Print Wikipost

INK Business Cash.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2018, 8:43 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
Extremely stupid question here. The Ink Business Cash Back gives UR points even though it says cash back, right?
Old Apr 7, 2018, 10:45 am

Location: The place where it gets so hot in the summer some planes can't take off.
Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, WoH Globalist, National EE, United Platinum
Originally Posted by Super Mario
Extremely stupid question here. The Ink Business Cash Back gives UR points even though it says cash back, right?
Yes it earns points. If you have another premium card (Ink Preferred, Chase Sapphire/Reserve) then you can transfer them to partners, otherwise they just accrue or you cash them in.
Caribgrl likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Did you list a name for your business, other than your First and Last names?
first and last name for name of business.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 12:35 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by briang191

first and last name for name of business.
I that case there is nothing that Chase can check, but they could still ask you questions about what you do.
Old Apr 7, 2018, 3:13 pm

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
I recently applied and received immediate approval for this card. As always, thank you to everyone for their contribution through their posts.

I applied as SP with a "business" and used my first name initial without any issue. My Ink Business Preferred is coming up for renewal and I didn't want to do a product conversion for the lack of sign up bonus. The 50K UR will be a nice supplement to my CSR UR balance. And I will most likely keep this card indefinitely due to no AF and 5% back on cable, internet and phone bills.

I'm at 4/24 for at least another year. I want to keep the 5th slot open just in case there's another 100K bonus for another premium card lol. So until then, I'll be applying for Business cards only

Last edited by aSiAnRiCk; Apr 7, 2018 at 3:24 pm
Old Apr 7, 2018, 3:42 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
I applied today. Got approved. The 50,000 points will be a great addition to my CSR UR collection. With no annual fee and some pretty good 5% categories that I haven't fully capitalized on in the past, I'm planning on keeping this one for a while.

I was very tempted to go with the Ink Plus for its extra bonus points then possibly downgrade later. However, that 5k spend would have been tough first and foremost, and a few other things. The Cash is a way better card in the long run to complement my Freedom and CSR.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 3:39 am

Also applied for and was approved for this card. But just wondering about purchases through stores like Staples, do you get 5x on purchases from there? Thanks
Old Apr 8, 2018, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Caribgrl
Also applied for and was approved for this card. But just wondering about purchases through stores like Staples, do you get 5x on purchases from there? Thanks

EARN 5% CASH BACK

Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year*Same page link to Offer details

At office supply stores

On internet, cable and phone services

EARN 2% CASH BACK

Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year*Same page link to Offer details

At gas stations

At restaurants

EARN 1% CASH BACK

Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases*Same page link to Offer details

With no limits on the amount of cash back you can earn

Caribgrl likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by Super Mario
I applied today. Got approved. The 50,000 points will be a great addition to my CSR UR collection. With no annual fee and some pretty good 5% categories that I haven't fully capitalized on in the past, I'm planning on keeping this one for a while.

I was very tempted to go with the Ink Plus for its extra bonus points then possibly downgrade later. However, that 5k spend would have been tough first and foremost, and a few other things. The Cash is a way better card in the long run to complement my Freedom and CSR.
I've been considering applying. I think I can hit the bonus numbers once I've gotten there on my CSR card which I got last month.

My concern is the business part--how much did they dig into on that part? What kind of business are you running?

I know people say they aren't always super strict.
Old Apr 8, 2018, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jm192
I've been considering applying. I think I can hit the bonus numbers once I've gotten there on my CSR card which I got last month.

My concern is the business part--how much did they dig into on that part? What kind of business are you running?

I know people say they aren't always super strict.
no digging I used my ss number. If I had removed my credit freeze prior to applying I would have been auto approved. My first chase business ink plus was not auto approved. Spoke with recon they asked what my business was how many years in business number of employees etc. I was approved after 15-20 minute conversation.

Last edited by briang191; Apr 8, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Old Apr 10, 2018, 10:37 am

Trying to figure out my due date. It said in the paperwork that it is the 3rd. But received the card on 4/6 so will it be May 3rd or June 3rd? Not sure how long the cycle goes. Thanks
Old Apr 10, 2018, 1:44 pm

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
Trying to figure out my due date. It said in the paperwork that it is the 3rd. But received the card on 4/6 so will it be May 3rd or June 3rd? Not sure how long the cycle goes. Thanks
If you look on your online account, it will show the next payment due date in the account summary for each card.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by jeanie
If you look on your online account, it will show the next payment due date in the account summary for each card.
Haven't set it up yet since it is a business account and not sure if it should be separate from my personal account...
Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:27 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
....and not sure if it should be separate from my personal account...
There isn't any choice, it must be setup separately. I think we already had this discussion HERE. You can ask Chase to move the personal cards into the busniess login later, but to begin you need to setup a new online account for the INK card.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 2:56 pm

Chase is requiring me to provide an EIN for proof of business. Not interested in setting up an EIN for a credit card for this business. I do have a legitimate business and this is rather frustrating.

Last edited by NYCExplorer137; Apr 11, 2018 at 7:51 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.