Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 19, 2017, 8:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: StartinSanDiego
Please read this Wiki before posting questions in the thread.

Do not post offers or requests for referral links in this thread! The proper thread for referral offers is here.
All Chase issued cards are here: https://creditcards.chase.com/sitemap

This thread--a continuation of previous discussions through May 2015 and December 2016--focuses on general Chase policies & practices for new applications. For information on specific Chase cards and their bonuses/terms/benefits, see the following threads and their associated wikis: Table of Contents
  1. Does Chase have a limit on the number or frequency of applications like Citi's 8/65 rule?

2. What's this I hear about Chase denying applications to people who have recently opened a lot of credit cards?

3. Does the 5/24 rule apply to applications for all Chase cards?

4. How does Chase calculate the number of an applicant's new cards for purposes of the 5/24 rule?

5. How does Chase calculate the relevant 24-month period? By calendar months? By exact days?

6. Can I get around the 5/24 policy by closing cards I've opened in the past 24 months?

7. Is there any way around the 5/24 policy (targeted mailers, pre-approvals, Chase Private Client status)?

8. Can I apply for a specific Chase card and earn the bonus again after doing so previously?

9. I'm an authorized user for a card issued to my spouse/parent. Does that prevent me from signing up for the same card and earning a bonus?

10. I already have several Chase cards with a substantial aggregate line of credit. Will it improve my odds if I close an existing account (or lower its credit line) before applying for another?

11. I wasn't auto-approved. Should I call in?

12. How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?

13. Once I meet the card's spend requirement, how soon will I receive my signup bonus points?

14. Should I downgrade or cancel my existing cards before applying?

15. Useful Chase telephone numbers

Does Chase have a limit on the number or frequency of applications like Citi's 8/65 rule?
Chase does not have a known limit. However, several reports (for example) indicate that Chase is highly sensitive to multiple applications within a short time period, and that the second (or subsequent) applications run a substantial risk of being denied. In many cases, this is likely related to Chase's practice of allocating a large credit line (up to an applicant's personal maximum) when approving a new card such as the first application in a series. (See also the discussion below concerning aggregate Chase credit lines.)

What's this I hear about Chase denying applications to people who have recently opened a lot of credit cards?
Starting in May 2015, Chase began denying applications for its own personal cards (e.g., Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, Slate & Freedom Unlimited) if the applicant's credit report shows that she or he opened 5 or more credit cards with any card issuer in the prior 24 months ("the 5/24 rule").

For a few days in early September 2016, Chase included explicit language ("You will not be approved for this card if you have opened 5 or more bank cards in the past 24 months") on the application page for the Sapphire Reserve card--and then promptly removed it. The absence of this language on landing/application pages for the CSR or any other Chase card is not a reliable indicator of whether the 5/24 policy applies.

See the next section for co-branded cards exempt from the 5/24 policy, and the later section discussing potential ways around 5/24.

Does the 5/24 rule apply to applications for all Chase cards?
Previously the rule did not apply to applications for the Ink Plus business card or to co-branded cards such as United, Hyatt, IHG, etc. However, on May 22, 2016 Chase extended its 5/24 rule to cover Ink business cards and some co-branded cards. (Note that there were premature reports that Chase Ink Plus would be made subject to the rule in March 2016 (which did not happen), and that all co-branded cards would follow in April 2016 (also did not happen).)

Although we had numerous reports of applications prior to May 22 being denied for a United/Hyatt/IHG/WN card by a CSR citing the 5/24 rule, the available evidence strongly suggested that those applicants had other serious issues--multiple Chase applications in a short period; large existing Chase credit line--and that overzealous CSRs gratuitously (and erroneously) invoked the 5/24 rule in the past as an additional supposed justification for the denial. Thus, it is difficult to separate such false positives from any change in Chase policy.

Instead, the most useful data points are those where an applicant is approved for a Chase card despite being over 5/24. Since May 22, 2016, we have such reports for these co-branded cards (in order from oldest to newest for each card):
For a longer list of cards apparently not subject to 5/24, check this link:
In November 2018, Chase seems to have possibly expanded 5/24 to more cards, possibly including some mentioned above. See this link:
Please follow discussion in the thread for current updates.

How does Chase calculate the number of an applicant's new cards for purposes of the 5/24 rule?
The 24-month count includes personal cards opened at other banks, and even cards on which the applicant is only an authorized user and not the primary cardholder. Chase has been extremely inflexible with this policy, with agents stating that there is nothing they can do to circumvent this restriction. However, in some cases Chase may reconsider a denial if the applicant has <5 new cards excluding cards on which s/he is an authorized user. You may need to escalate to the next level of customer service agent, as many front-line agents seem to be unable or unwilling to remove the authorized user accounts from the count.

Note:

How does Chase calculate the relevant 24-month period? By calendar months? By exact days?
In February 2017, a FTer reported a successful application a day or two after dropping from 5/24 to 4/24. However, because Chase sometimes approves applicants who are at 5/24 exactly (see above), this data point does not conclusively prove that Chase drops cards from its calculation on the exact 24-month anniversary of the previous bonus.

Can I get around the 5/24 policy by closing cards I've opened in the past 24 months?
No. Chase uses the information from your credit report, and closing an account doesn't make it disappear.

Is there any way around the 5/24 policy (targeted mailers, pre-approvals, Chase Private Client status)?
As to targeted mailers, we have insufficient anecdotal evidence to reach any reliable conclusions. (Reports suggesting no exemption from 5/24 here and here.)

There have been reports of people with more than 5 cards opened in the last 24 months being successful if they are already pre-approved for the card in question. To find out if you are pre-approved, you can call or go into a branch to ask. Success stories appear to be connected to Chase Private Client (CPC) status and the rollout of the Chase Sapphire Reserve card. In-branch pre-approvals (showing a green screen on the banker's computer) result in automatic approvals. Some (but not all) CPC clients had success in recon calls[[I]citation needed].

Can I apply for a specific Chase card and earn the bonus again after doing so previously?
It depends. A Chase card may be "churned" when an entirely new version becomes available. For example, business cards are distinct from personal/consumer cards. Note that simple variations among bonus offers do not amount to new versions/products for purposes of this rule.

Beginning in 2014, Chase began including explicit language in most of its offers, such as the following:
This new cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this consumer credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this consumer credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this consumer credit card within the last 24 months.
Effective August 2018, Chase imposed stringent additional restrictions on receiving the signup bonus for any version of the Sapphire card. See Sapphire (CSR & CSP) 48 months between bonuses, August 2018 and the master threads for each card (listed above) for details and discussion.

There are four key considerations in determining whether you can churn a given card:
  • The 5/24 policy discussed in detail above.
  • The 24-month bonus waiting period--in the case of Sapphire cards, the collective 48-month period--is measured not from the date of your previous application (or approval date, if different), but instead from the date you received the signup-related bonus on the previous card, which may be 3-4 months later than the approval date. The same rule applies regardless of the type of signup bonus received (points, miles, or free-night certs); anniversary benefits unrelated to spending requirements, such as annual IHG & Marriott certs, do not count as signup bonuses.
  • If you still have your old card of the same type, you're ineligible.
  • Chase's policy does not indicate whether there is also a minimum waiting period between cancellation and reapplication, and there is not yet sufficient anecdotal evidence from FTers to draw firm conclusions. At a minimum, a prudent churner will wait at least a week or two after cancellation before reapplying so that all of Chase's systems fully reflect that closure. (See first bullet point above.) At least one FTer has reported re-applying successfully 14 days after canceling the previous card.
Finally, note that if you reapply too soon, Chase may still issue you the new card. (This differs from some other card issuers, which may deny such applications outright.) In this case, Chase typically notifies you by letter within a month or two after approval that, as a previous cardholder, you will not receive the bonus a second time.

I'm an authorized user for a card issued to my spouse/parent. Does that prevent me from signing up for the same card and earning a bonus?
No. Being an additional user on someone else's account poses no bar to applying for that same card & bonus, except insofar as such cards may count toward the 5/24 rule (as discussed above).

I already have several Chase cards with a substantial aggregate line of credit. Will it improve my odds if I close an existing account (or lower its credit line) before applying for another?
Yes.

In the past, the conventional wisdom among FTers was that you were more likely to hurt your chances by closing an account or reducing CL unilaterally. However, substantial evidence from 2014 onward strongly indicates that Chase is increasingly likely to reject applications (or at least not auto-approve them) where an applicant has an existing total credit line that is high compared to his/her income & spending patterns. (For many members, the threshold appears to be in the $45K-60K range, but that is highly speculative.)

Recent reports suggest that closing accounts and/or voluntarily reducing credit lines increases the odds of auto-approval or in-branch pre-approval. (You can do either by calling or simply sending a secure message through your Chase online account. You do not need to provide a reason for the request.) For best results, keep at least $5K-10K in excess credit; if your application is not approved, you can always contact the reconsideration department and offer to reallocate that portion of your existing credit line. Note: despite allowing credit line to be moved between personal and business accounts in the past, Chase is no longer permitting such reallocation in either direction.

With respect to timing, it is better to reduce any CL as soon as you can conveniently do so, e.g., after meeting the bonus spend on a card you do not plan to use regularly thereafter. (Do not reduce CL on a given card if it would increase your "credit utiilization"--that is, the ratio of outstanding balance to CL--above ~30%. A high credit utilization number is a red flag for banks and can adversely affect your credit score.) Waiting until one's next application to lower a CL is less than optimal, as the reduced CL is not immediately recognized by all of Chase's systems.

There is no known minimum wait between lowering a CL and having the freed-up amount become available for purposes of a new application. A prudent applicant will, as recommended above, plan well in advance; failing that, an applicant would be wise to wait at least 24 hours between lowering a CL and applying for a new card.

I wasn't auto-approved. Should I call in?
It may be better to avoid calling Chase unless your application is denied. Many recent calls on pending applications led to denials, and many people report having success letting applications work their way through the system. Be patient. Time is on your side; increasingly, Chase CSRs are not.

If you do call, expect extensive and possibly hostile questioning. Be prepared to answer questions regarding the need for more credit, past credit apps for both Chase and other banks, income, business finances, etc. Know your CLs with Chase before you call so you know which card/s you are willing to decrease the CLs on. If the app is for a significant other who dislikes such calls, they can authorize you to speak on their behalf and hand the phone over to you.

How can I determine the deadline for meeting the spend requirement to earn the signup bonus?
Just send Chase a secure message (SM) through your online account. Although the deadline should in theory be N months from the date of approval (not the date of application or card activation)--where N is the number of months specified in the offer--Chase typically pads this period to account for the time required to fabricate and deliver physical cards. For example, a recent "3-month" deadline was in fact 114 days, as confirmed by Chase's SM confirmation.

Once I meet the card's spend requirement, how soon will I receive my signup bonus points?
Bonus points typically accrue at the close of the billing period in which you incur the corresponding charges. Points should appear in your hotel/airline account within a few days thereafter.

NOTE: If you complete your required spending in the last 7-10 days of the statement period, the bonus may not post until the following month's statement, even if the regular per-dollar points post on the first statement. This is normal behavior for Chase and is not worth a phone call.

Should I downgrade or cancel my existing cards before applying?
Useful Chase telephone numbers
(800) 432-3117 – General Application Status Line, automated
(800) 436-7927 – Alternative General Application Status Line, automated
(888) 609-7805 – Alternative Personal Reconsideration line with live rep
(888) 269-8690 - Business Credit Card Application Status Line, automated
(800) 453-9719 – Business Credit Card Reconsideration Line with live rep
(800) 955-9900 – General Card Services and Application status, automated
(888) 298-5623 – Credit Reallocation Office (Personal cards)
(800) 453-9719 – Credit Reallocation Office (Business cards)
(888) 622-7547 – Executive Offices
(877) 470-9042 – Personal Application Verification line with live rep
Twitter: @ChaseSupport
Note: In the past, automated telephone status reports stating that Chase would notify you in 2 weeks often resulted in an approval, whereas the "7-10 days" telephone recording often indicated imminent denial. In 2016, this pattern became increasingly unpredictable, with many applicants receiving approval despite an earlier "7-10 days" automated telephone message. As a result, automated telephone responses should not be regarded as reliable indicators of an application's likely outcome.
Print Wikipost

Applying for Chase Credit Cards, 2017-2019

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:34 am

Originally Posted by skydiver
Thank you for the fast and useful reply.
You are correct, I have $80K CL on my 2 cards and $65K as AU on my wife's cards.

I did try the recon line and explained that my CL is only 80K. The response was that the decline was from the verification group and the combined CL was not a factor.
The problem appeared to be the fact that I have only had 3 personal credit cards in my life:

A Wells $1K card opened in 1977 and closed in 2015 that was almost never used (last activity 2004).
A Citi AA card opened in 1987 with a 50K limit, still open.
A Barclay AA card opened Jan 2017 with a 30K limit, still open.
I do have a business Citi card, but that was opened under my EIN so did not show up on my personal CR.

It seems the verification group had a problem with me only having the one currently active card for thirty years (this was reading between the lines of the CSR). The problem was indicated to not be a lack of access
to the data but rather the limited amount of data.

It would seem that re-applying in 30 days would give the same result as my history will be pretty much the same, only one additional month on the Barclay card. Not sure if applying at a branch
would help (ironic note, the same day I was rejected for the Chase card, I received an offer to open a Chase checking account for my business so I know where the branch is).

Aside from getting a few sock drawer cards (and paying the AF) Is there any way to continue with Chase?
Sorry to hear of your predicament. The CSR, as well as CSP and CIP, are the toughest Chase cards to get approved for, and aside from 5/24, it's often for lack of credit history. Folks are often denied the CSR/CSP by Chase due to having, say, <1 year of credit history -- particularly students or new graduates just opening accounts for the first time. It appears Chase has grouped you into this bucket of perceived risk.

The general consensus is to build some credit history, particularly with Chase, for 6+ months, then attempting these most lucrative/challenging of the Chase cards. For example, opening one of their Freedom products, which don't have an AF, are relatively easy to qualify for, while having a decent sign-up bonus. I believe FU has a $150 for $500 spend bonus ongoing, but the FU or CF do occasionally have $200-250 bonuses. Each would, unpleasantly, add to your x/24 slot, but seeing you're likely only at 1/24, it may be worthwhile to make use of one to build some history with Chase.

I'd also recommend calling Chase recon a few more times while your application is still fresh in the Chase applications system, where it'll remain for 30 days from date of application. Some recon reps are more willing to help than others, so if you happen upon a particularly accommodating one, s/he may just fight for you with the underwriters to see about furthering along this CSR app. For example, a family member ended up calling Chase recon a good 5-6x (over a two week period) before convincing them to approve her for the CIP.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 8:30 am

Originally Posted by prech
Sorry to hear of your predicament. The CSR, as well as CSP and CIP, are the toughest Chase cards to get approved for, and aside from 5/24, it's often for lack of credit history. Folks are often denied the CSR/CSP by Chase due to having, say, <1 year of credit history -- particularly students or new graduates just opening accounts for the first time. It appears Chase has grouped you into this bucket of perceived risk.

The general consensus is to build some credit history, particularly with Chase, for 6+ months, then attempting these most lucrative/challenging of the Chase cards. For example, opening one of their Freedom products, which don't have an AF, are relatively easy to qualify for, while having a decent sign-up bonus. I believe FU has a $150 for $500 spend bonus ongoing, but the FU or CF do occasionally have $200-250 bonuses. Each would, unpleasantly, add to your x/24 slot, but seeing you're likely only at 1/24, it may be worthwhile to make use of one to build some history with Chase.

I'd also recommend calling Chase recon a few more times while your application is still fresh in the Chase applications system, where it'll remain for 30 days from date of application. Some recon reps are more willing to help than others, so if you happen upon a particularly accommodating one, s/he may just fight for you with the underwriters to see about furthering along this CSR app. For example, a family member ended up calling Chase recon a good 5-6x (over a two week period) before convincing them to approve her for the CIP.
Well, yes, HUCA is always good advice. But if that doesn't work out, I strongly advise applying for a Freedom card, which is much easier to get approved, as the CL is far lower, thus the risk to Chase is much lower. Spend every billing period, and pay it off in full, for at least 6 months, so Chase has some 'history' with you. Which in the meantime will get you Chase points that can be combined with the Chase points you get later from better cards. Really, if you can max out some of the bonus categories occasionally, 5X per $ is actually a very good return on spend. We can't make $1,500 on gas this quarter, but when it's groceries we always do.

Then you can think about getting something more difficult to approve. But I'd make that a CSP, not a CSR. Work your way up the ladder of Chase cards, building Chase history, and thus confidence, as you go.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:09 am

Programs: UAL,AA, Marriott Silver, IHG Platinum, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by philemer
Sure, both cards will earn miles that go into your UA acct. Applying for 2 cards in one day, and being approved for both, may or may not work. You're safer if you wait 31 days between apps. More data points ca be found in this thread.
What thread? I don't see a link. But thanks, Ok wait 31 days in between. When we did our AA push back in 2011 we did it all at the same time/day. My wife got 2 cards and I got one with 100K miles.

sb
Old Feb 15, 2018, 10:21 am

Wife and I have a few side businesses – me travel planner her crafts. None incorporated – run out of home, very informal. Just applied for two business cards – Amex Gold and Chase Marriott. Amex approved instantly online. Exact same info with Chase – got screen told to call in and then denied as they couldn’t verify business info under “Patriot Act requirements”.Not sure why the difference – those requirements should be the same for any company I would think and the info given was the exact same. I understand they probably cannot verify anything as these are informal in-home businesses. I used a company name I informally use but as it’s all referrals there won’t be anything with the name on it like ads and as it’s home based, I don’t a lease or utility bill which is what Chase has asked if I could provide. Anyone have any tips on how to go about a Chase Business application for a newer home based business to avoid having to verify with documents that likely don’t exist? Have had a few business cards over the years and have never hit this before (and didn’t hit it with a simultaneous Amex app!)

Last edited by mia; Feb 15, 2018 at 1:39 pm Reason: Fix font size variation.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:36 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by tdfxman
What thread? I don't see a link.
sb
philemer merged your post into an existing thread. Scroll back to read earlier posts that he mentioned..
Old Feb 15, 2018, 1:41 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by David Simon
... any tips on how to go about a Chase Business application for a newer home based business to avoid having to verify with documents that likely don’t exist?...
Use your legal first and last name as the name of the business. Do not add any extra words, just David Simon.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 2:30 pm

I was just approved for a reserve card and I wanted to add a few data points. I tried to get the card when it came out but I was over 5/24 and even in branch I was rejected for too many accounts opened. I finally made it under 5/24 last November just in time to be stymied by the new rule on having had another sapphire card. I no longer had the card because I had downgraded it to a freedom unlimited months before but it was less than 24 months since I had received the bonus.

I received the bonus for sapphire preferred on Feb 11 2016, I applied for the Reserve on Feb 12 2018. I was at 4/24 plus two Chase business cards. I was not instantly approved and when I called the automated number I got the 2 weeks message. I didn't call in and the card showed up in my account on the 14th. This is a further data point that chase business cards don't count for 5/24.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by mia
Use your legal first and last name as the name of the business. Do not add any extra words, just David Simon.
Thank you. Despite an unsuccessful call in the morning to discuss the application that had the business name on it, I called back last night to see if I could amend the application to eliminate the business name and use my name as suggested and was approved on the phone.
mia likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 4:23 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Alaska Gold MVP, AA, UAL
24 Months Since Last Csp Bonus. Rejected!

My husband took out a Chase Sapphire Preferred card in December 2015 and received his 50K bonus in the February 9, 2016 closing statement. He was 2/24, so I assumed he would be approved and eligible for another 50k bonus so long as the application was filed after 2/9/18. The card was downgraded to a Chase Freedom Unlimited when the annual fee was assessed after a year.

The application was made online on February 11 and received the 30 day pending status, which I thought was unusual. I called the status line over the next 3 days and the status went to 2 weeks, then to approved (this took about 3-4 days). But I wondered about the approval because the card never showed up in his online account. Today, he received a notice from Chase that the application had been rejected because he had received the bonus within the past 24 months.

Is this a new thing? Or did he have to wait until March (that is, a full 24 calendar months) before clearing the 24month hurdle?

Unfortunately, he will not be able to reapply because we are selling our house and will be out in about 2 weeks. We will be heading to Europe and everything will be in storage. We won’t have a permanent address that they could mail a card to.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 1:35 am

Originally Posted by psberg
My husband took out a Chase Sapphire Preferred card in December 2015 and received his 50K bonus in the February 9, 2016 closing statement. He was 2/24, so I assumed he would be approved and eligible for another 50k bonus so long as the application was filed after 2/9/18. The card was downgraded to a Chase Freedom Unlimited when the annual fee was assessed after a year.

The application was made online on February 11 and received the 30 day pending status, which I thought was unusual. I called the status line over the next 3 days and the status went to 2 weeks, then to approved (this took about 3-4 days). But I wondered about the approval because the card never showed up in his online account. Today, he received a notice from Chase that the application had been rejected because he had received the bonus within the past 24 months.

Is this a new thing? Or did he have to wait until March (that is, a full 24 calendar months) before clearing the 24month hurdle?

Unfortunately, he will not be able to reapply because we are selling our house and will be out in about 2 weeks. We will be heading to Europe and everything will be in storage. We won’t have a permanent address that they could mail a card to.
Have you/your husband given recon a ring to see about the exact 24 month dating? I experienced a similar issue with an IHG app, but I was two months short of 24 months and recon gave me the exact dates and such -- fortunately, the system recognized me by SSN and did not proceed far enough to incur a hard pull. I'd surmise Chase's 24 month calculation might differ slightly from your's.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by psberg

Does your husband also have a Reserve card?
Old Feb 17, 2018, 8:54 am

If I want a new United MileagePlus Visa, do I have to unfreeze my cred. report. lock?

[If I want a new MileagePlus] Visa to get those 50,000 miles, do I need to unlock all 3, Transunion, Experian and Equifax?

Also, not sure if it has been 2 yrs or not since last card, what is easiest way to find out before applying where I am on that?

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Feb 17, 2018 at 12:18 pm Reason: in order to reflect better post lead-in after thread title edit.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
They can pull any of the reports, but they pulled TU for me. Google for Mileage Plus Explorer on the credit card forum sites (like MyFICO) and you'll get a better idea what is typical. You can unlock that one to hope for an instant approval, but even if they try another one and it goes pending, you can just give them the PIN to unlock.

Your credit reports should give you an idea when you opened your accounts to check if it's been 2 years or not. But Chase is 5/24, so unless you applied for more than 5 cards in that 2 year period then it's no big deal.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 9:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by dvs7310
But Chase is 5/24, so unless you applied for more than 5 cards in that 2 year period then it's no big deal.
I think the OP's question is whether or not he'll get the 50K bonus, not whether he'll be approved.
Old Feb 17, 2018, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
I think the OP's question is whether or not he'll get the 50K bonus, not whether he'll be approved.
No, I know I will get the bonus, thanks

Originally Posted by dvs7310
They can pull any of the reports, but they pulled TU for me. Google for Mileage Plus Explorer on the credit card forum sites (like MyFICO) and you'll get a better idea what is typical. You can unlock that one to hope for an instant approval, but even if they try another one and it goes pending, you can just give them the PIN to unlock.

Your credit reports should give you an idea when you opened your accounts to check if it's been 2 years or not. But Chase is 5/24, so unless you applied for more than 5 cards in that 2 year period then it's no big deal.
Thanks.

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Feb 17, 2018 at 12:13 pm Reason: Combine consecutive posts of same member.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.