Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Old May 30, 2019, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by hardworking21
Question - for restaurants that do accept Priority Pass and ask for a same day boarding pass, does this mean only departing flights, or are arriving flights okay? I land in SFO next week and they have two restaurants in the United terminal accepting PP (here and here) - was curious if I could get $28 off a bill there or if I'd be rejected because I'm on an arriving flight, not a departing one. Thanks for the guidance!
I've had no issue using it at Barney's at LAX on landing. I've used the benefit a few times if I land in the morning to kill time before heading to my hotel if I know my room won't be ready yet.

I hope Chase doesn't follow American Express and stop allowing their Priority Pass to be used at Restaurants. It's a great benefit.
hardworking21 likes this.
Old May 31, 2019, 2:47 pm

Originally Posted by hardworking21
Question - for restaurants that do accept Priority Pass and ask for a same day boarding pass, does this mean only departing flights, or are arriving flights okay? I land in SFO next week and they have two restaurants in the United terminal accepting PP (here and here) - was curious if I could get $28 off a bill there or if I'd be rejected because I'm on an arriving flight, not a departing one. Thanks for the guidance!
Data point. Bar Symon in Cleveland will no let you dine on arriving flight. They make you show them an outbound boarding pass
Boraxo likes this.

Last edited by DallaStarwooDelta; May 31, 2019 at 2:54 pm Reason: spelling
Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Originally Posted by DallaStarwooDelta
Data point. Bar Symon in Cleveland will no let you dine on arriving flight. They make you show them an outbound boarding pass
Bar Symon's restriction is clearly noted in their listing, which doesn't reference the "same day travel" language that the two SFO participating restaurants have in their listings.
Old Jun 5, 2019, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In SFO, I have never been asked for a boarding pass at Yankee Pier.

I only went to Giants Clubhouse once (I did not like it) and I think they asked for a BP but I don't remember.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by dgreen12
Bar Symon's restriction is clearly noted in their listing, which doesn't reference the "same day travel" language that the two SFO participating restaurants have in their listings.
Yes it does.....To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. ...."
Old Jun 6, 2019, 3:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Lifetime SkyClub, AS MVP
Bar

Originally Posted by DallaStarwooDelta
Yes it does.....To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid Card and Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel before placing an order. ...."
In the Android app for Priority Pass, the language for Bar Symon in Cleveland reads "To be eligible, Cardholders and guests are required to show an Outbound Departure Boarding Pass with confirmed same-day travel."

Where are you seeing different language?

The two participating restaurants in SFO don't have the Outbound Departure Boarding Pass requirement that Bar Symon does.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 4:02 pm
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by dgreen12
Where are you seeing different language?
Both statements appear on the Priority Pass website. The Outbound Departure Boarding Pass language appears in the "Location" section, while the standard language appears in the "Conditions" section.

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/loun...le4d-bar-symon
Old Jun 14, 2019, 8:54 am

I ate at Bar Symon last week on both the outbound and inbound legs of my trip. My boarding pass wasn't checked either time.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 5:47 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Anyone know how to sign up for priority pass with this card? Following the link to Card Benefits goes here https://creditcards.chase.com/marriott/cardmember/ritz-carlton , logging in on that page takes me back to the account page.
Old Jun 18, 2019, 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by murphy
Anyone know how to sign up for priority pass with this card? Following the link to Card Benefits goes here https://creditcards.chase.com/marriott/cardmember/ritz-carlton , logging in on that page takes me back to the account page.
I SM'ed them and it was sent in the mail about a week later.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 11:11 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Reminder that the Ritz version is the only one left that still allows unlimited guests without extra charge.
txpenny likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
Reminder that the Ritz version is the only one left that still allows unlimited guests without extra charge.
It may be the only Chase card that has a Priority Pass benefit with unlimited guests. But it isn't the only credit card with that benefit. The CNB Crystal Visa Infinite does too.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 6:52 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Executive Platinum
Originally Posted by Werty7777
I SM'ed them and it was sent in the mail about a week later.
Thanks, Ill do that.
Old Jun 21, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, Mar AMB, HH LT DIA
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
Thanks. Glad I saw this.

I was in PP lounge last month and was charged for a guest. I believe I have two other credit cards that have PP as a benefit, so I must have been using one of those.

I PM'd chase and they are sending a new PP card. This time I'll pay attention and toss the old ones.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by FindAWay
It may be the only Chase card that has a Priority Pass benefit with unlimited guests. But it isn't the only credit card with that benefit. The CNB Crystal Visa Infinite does too.
Where can you find the guest policy for a specific Priority Pass? I have a few of them from various credit cards want to make sure I am using the correct one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.