Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2018, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by VegasGambler
Someone applied (yesterday) and was just approved (today) for the CSR -- her first Chase card. She doesn't currently have a Chase online account.

She wants to get the priority pass access ASAP, to use for an upcoming trip.

Is it true that she has to:

1. Wait for the physical CC to arrive in the mail (to get the CC #)
2. Use the CC # to sign up for a Chase online account, and activate PP
3. Wait for the physical PP card to arrive in the mail (to get the PP #)
4. Download the app and activate the digital card using the PP #

Waiting for 2 things to arrive in the mail, back-to-back, will probably take 3-4 weeks. Is there anything that I'm missing ... can this be expedited somehow?

I did notice that Chase lets you sign up for an online account with an application number. But the application number is nowhere to be found (not emailed, and not displayed during the application process)
My CSR was in my hands on the next business day after I applied and was approved, so realistically the only thing you have to wait for is the physical priority pass card. That took i think just under a week
Old Jan 22, 2019, 8:45 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, UA, AA, DL, BA, CX
I’m quite confused with the expiration dates I’m getting and hope someone can provide some insights. So I got my first card Feb 2018 with expiration set at Feb 2019 which is as expected. A few month later I setup my digital membership and it showed my expiration date as April 2011, 3 year from the setup date. Today, I got my renewal card and it too gives me 3 year which is Feb 2022. First off, how do I update my new expiration date? I see the account number is the same as the old one so it looks like I can use the same digital membership account, right? Also, So if I continue to pay my annual fee next year, I will just use this 2nd card and won’t grt a new 3rd physical card, right?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by ycc777
I’m quite confused with the expiration dates I’m getting and hope someone can provide some insights. So I got my first card Feb 2018 with expiration set at Feb 2019 which is as expected. A few month later I setup my digital membership and it showed my expiration date as April 2011, 3 year from the setup date. Today, I got my renewal card and it too gives me 3 year which is Feb 2022. First off, how do I update my new expiration date? I see the account number is the same as the old one so it looks like I can use the same digital membership account, right? Also, So if I continue to pay my annual fee next year, I will just use this 2nd card and won’t grt a new 3rd physical card, right?
I assume you meant "April 2021"? I just use any active card and it'll be good as long as your account is current.
Old Jan 23, 2019, 11:41 am

Looks like the twin-bed relaxation suites at the Plaza Premium Lounge at TPE is not accessible/complimentary through PP. Emailed them and said PP holders does not allow comp access to that. Pure cash rate is about $200/night for those. Ah well, looks like gonna be a novotel nearby.

Interesting to see other perks as listed here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28839539-post853.html
Old Jan 23, 2019, 12:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Originally Posted by ginmqi
Looks like the twin-bed relaxation suites at the Plaza Premium Lounge at TPE is not accessible/complimentary through PP. Emailed them and said PP holders does not allow comp access to that. Pure cash rate is about $200/night for those. Ah well, looks like gonna be a novotel nearby.

Interesting to see other perks as listed here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/28839539-post853.html
This is not a Chase issue and belongs on the PP Lounge master thread.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
I added a new authorized user to my CSR online over the weekend. I called today to request a Priority Pass (PP) card for my authorized user. The Chase Rep said that the PP would automatically be sent out within 3 weeks. Is that accurate or did I get a misinformed Chase Rep?
Old Mar 13, 2019, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by wyseson
I added a new authorized user to my CSR online over the weekend. I called today to request a Priority Pass (PP) card for my authorized user. The Chase Rep said that the PP would automatically be sent out within 3 weeks. Is that accurate or did I get a misinformed Chase Rep?
Assuming you already had a PP card for yourself, that should be accurate. That's what happened when I added my wife as an AU little less than a year ago.
Old Mar 22, 2019, 8:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by der_saeufer
Assuming you already had a PP card for yourself, that should be accurate. That's what happened when I added my wife as an AU little less than a year ago.
You are correct. I already had a PP card and the PP card for my new authorized user came automatically in about 10 days.
Old May 18, 2019, 10:16 pm

How long to reactivate membership (cancelled CSR then got it again)

I had a CSR card but cancelled it last year (actually downgraded to CFU). I did not get the bonus when I first got it (5/24 problems so I just converted another card) but just applied and was able to get approved for the bonus this time. I went to activate the Priority Pass membership on the Chase site and it said it was already activated, which presumably was based on my previous card. I still have the old PP card, which expires in 2021, and my PP login still works but I see no information about membership there. Will my old card still work or does PP need to send me a new one? I can't imagine that Chase did not deactivate the membership when I cancelled the card so presumably they need to do something to tell PP that I am a customer again.

Anyone with experience on this? I need to use the card in 3 weeks so I need to make sure I have a working card.
Old May 19, 2019, 12:14 pm

Programs: MileagePlus,AAdvantage,Skymiles
Originally Posted by MisterBill
I had a CSR card but cancelled it last year (actually downgraded to CFU). I did not get the bonus when I first got it (5/24 problems so I just converted another card) but just applied and was able to get approved for the bonus this time. I went to activate the Priority Pass membership on the Chase site and it said it was already activated, which presumably was based on my previous card. I still have the old PP card, which expires in 2021, and my PP login still works but I see no information about membership there. Will my old card still work or does PP need to send me a new one? I can't imagine that Chase did not deactivate the membership when I cancelled the card so presumably they need to do something to tell PP that I am a customer again.

Anyone with experience on this? I need to use the card in 3 weeks so I need to make sure I have a working card.
I went thru a similar experinece..it was showing activated without me activating it. I had to call chase and talked to three different people. Problem was there was no PP account associated with my CSR so the Chase rep told me that he had to write an email to PP to get my PP account established. When I gave the PP rep my info he could see that I had an account two years ago which has been closed but no new accounts.
Old May 19, 2019, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by ordsky
I went thru a similar experience..it was showing activated without me activating it. I had to call chase and talked to three different people. Problem was there was no PP account associated with my CSR so the Chase rep told me that he had to write an email to PP to get my PP account established. When I gave the PP rep my info he could see that I had an account two years ago which has been closed but no new accounts.
Thanks. I guess I'll call Chase on Monday. How long did it take for it to be resolved?
Old May 20, 2019, 11:49 am

Programs: MileagePlus,AAdvantage,Skymiles
Originally Posted by MisterBill
Thanks. I guess I'll call Chase on Monday. How long did it take for it to be resolved?
got the pass about two weeks later
Old May 20, 2019, 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by ordsky
got the pass about two weeks later
Thanks. I just went thru the exercise. I figured I'd start with PP and they verified that the old card was cancelled. They gave me the number of someone else to talk to which I thought was Chase but it was just the 3rd party that administers the benefit. That person only saw my cancelled CSR account so they connected me to Chase Sapphire Services. The woman there needed to get another Chase person on the line to verify me since I did not have the new CSR card yet. Then she had to call someone else (because the first verify didn't take) and then called someone else (I think at PP, or maybe that 2nd company I spoke to, I was put on hold for those last 2).

When she came back she said that she needed to send an email to PP to have a replacement card sent out to me (same as you reported). She's having it sent via UPS and I should have it in 2-3 days. Chase also agreed to rush me the CSR card so I should have both within a few days.

Seems like they really need to fix the bug in their system that does not deactivate the PP benefit when you cancel the CSR card!

Update: Just got a shipping notice from FedEx which I assume is the new card.

Last edited by MisterBill; May 22, 2019 at 5:12 pm
Old May 29, 2019, 9:59 pm

Question - for restaurants that do accept Priority Pass and ask for a same day boarding pass, does this mean only departing flights, or are arriving flights okay? I land in SFO next week and they have two restaurants in the United terminal accepting PP (here and here) - was curious if I could get $28 off a bill there or if I'd be rejected because I'm on an arriving flight, not a departing one. Thanks for the guidance!
Old May 30, 2019, 11:28 am

Programs: AS MVPG75; Bonvoy, National Exec, United Silver
At least at PDX, it doesn't matter if it is arriving or departing. My guess is that they want to avoid airport workers getting PP and using it daily
hardworking21 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.