Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2018, 8:36 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite/Lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum Medallion, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by tsg20
My priority pass card (with CSR) expires at the end of September. I'm keeping the CSR open - do I need to do anything to make sure a new PP card gets sent out?
If you have the digital card, priority pass will update it about two weeks prior to expiration automatically.
Old Aug 10, 2018, 9:11 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Great, thanks to both of you!
Old Aug 11, 2018, 12:20 pm

PP Select on CSR is the exact same on Amex Plat, right? TIA
Old Aug 12, 2018, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by SuperKirby
PP Select on CSR is the exact same on Amex Plat, right? TIA
Effective August 26, yes. Until then PP on CSR gets all your guests in free. After that, it's only 2 free like Amex Plat.
SuperKirby likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2018, 5:15 pm

My csr pp renewal came

3 yr expiration now. Letter did describe aug26 change (cardholder +2 guests) and digital membership being available, pp card only works if I maintain csr credit card account

Last two csr pp cards were one-year expiration
SuperKirby likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 11:27 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator reminder

Please do not post the same question or comment in more than one thread.
CO-PLAT likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 11:42 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
PP memberships through the JPMR and Ritz cards so far have remained unchanged and are not receiving the notice that Sapphire Reserve cardmembers have.
Is this still the case? I have both of these cards and this would be news to me. I remember that all JPMorgan Chase issued Priority Pass are going to be limited to +2 guests, and $32 for each additional guest. Correct me if I am wrong.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 4:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by cce5858
Is this still the case? I have both of these cards and this would be news to me. I remember that all JPMorgan Chase issued Priority Pass are going to be limited to +2 guests, and $32 for each additional guest. Correct me if I am wrong.
I posted that a while back before I received the update that the JPMR would also be restricted to 2 free guests, so I stand corrected. I don't recall if this restriction affects the Ritz card too
Old Aug 26, 2018, 8:41 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I posted that a while back before I received the update that the JPMR would also be restricted to 2 free guests, so I stand corrected. I don't recall if this restriction affects the Ritz card too
Should we assume that the Ritz does? I called into customer service and they said there was no such restriction on guests, but if I see multiple $32 charges months later......
Old Aug 27, 2018, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Can PP be used upon landing or is it only for a departure airport? I'm landing at LAX friday morning and would love to eat the Virgin lounge or use the credit at Barneys if I'm not upgraded.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Can PP be used upon landing or is it only for a departure airport? I'm landing at LAX friday morning and would love to eat the Virgin lounge or use the credit at Barneys if I'm not upgraded.
Looks like it varies by lounge but most lounges are a yes:

Can I use Priority Pass lounge on arrival at final destination?

I scanned the thread and didn't see anything about the LAX lounge, sorry. I guess please report back!
jamesteroh likes this.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 8:19 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist

Should we assume that the Ritz does? I called into customer service and they said there was no such restriction on guests, but if I see multiple $32 charges months later......
I’m hoping someone posts a DP soon after taking in three guests to see if a $32 charge shows up.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 12:23 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE

Originally Posted by nexusCFX

I’m hoping someone posts a DP soon after taking in three guests to see if a $32 charge shows up.
How come I am quoted a $27 PP charge and some are finding $32 PP?
cce5858 likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 6:11 am

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by 747FC
How come I am quoted a $27 PP charge and some are finding $32 PP?
Sorry. PP recently upped the rate for guests to $32, but some blogs have said it remains at 27 USD for Chase PP memberships. Not sure what to believe there; hopefully someone can be a guinea pig for that too.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by nexusCFX
Sorry. PP recently upped the rate for guests to $32, but some blogs have said it remains at 27 USD for Chase PP memberships. Not sure what to believe there; hopefully someone can be a guinea pig for that too.
PP announced the rate change but it doesn't go into effect until October 1. It should still be $27 for everyone. I suspect that on October 1, it will be $32 for everyone, including Chase memberships.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.