Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2017, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
okay..how about the KAL one? I used KAL end of June and had no problems getting in 4 family members with me.
I've only been to that one solo but I don't remember the two guest thing being a restriction before. However, that verbiage could always have been there and I never noticed.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Interesting Brian Summers interview with a Priority Pass rep who appears to confirm reports of increased traffic @PP clubs resulting from overwhelming success of Chase CSR rollout. However the rep also said that this does not affect PP business model, and there was no indication that PP plans to restrict access. In fact PP is currently negotiating with a number of US airports to open new independent lounges. ^

Personally I have no problem with "2 guests or immediate family" as this serves to prevent the rare abuse (e.g. 27 guests). Though it will mean my inlaws will have to get their own card
Diplomatico likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 6:51 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
okay..how about the KAL one? I used KAL end of June and had no problems getting in 4 family members with me.
The verbiage you quote says "two guests or immediate family." All of your guests are immediate family......I don't read that as "two immediate family members", rather, you can bring two non-family guests or your immediate family members that are traveling with you.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 9:41 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Diplomatico
The verbiage you quote says "two guests or immediate family." All of your guests are immediate family......I don't read that as "two immediate family members", rather, you can bring two non-family guests or your immediate family members that are traveling with you.
Some interpretations of immediate family exclude parents if you are over 18, which I presume OP is given they are married and have children, however this will likely come down to crowding and the interpretation of the dragon at the time.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:03 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
...Since my PP from CSR has unlimited guests access, ...
This is not precisely accurate. Sapphire Reserve does not charge for any number of guests, but each individual lounge determines how many guests you may bring.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 1:47 pm

Last November I entered the KAL lounge at LAX with five people total (same family) on one card. When I passed through again in late June (4 people), I was told only 2 guests. They made an exception for me, but I don't know if that was because the rule was new or because two of our party were small children in strollers. That was the first I hears about the restriction, but I did find it on the PP website while I was in there.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 2:14 pm

Programs: WN, UA, DL, AA, Chase UR, Amex MR
My original card expired at the end of November but I still have not received my new card for 2018. Now with the digital card it's not as big of a deal but is anyone else missing their 2018 card?

I don't anticipate using a lounge until February so I'm okay with just waiting, especially now that we have the digital cards.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 2:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Be aware that some places may not take digital. I suggest checking the directory beforehand.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by alggag
My original card expired at the end of November but I still have not received my new card for 2018. Now with the digital card it's not as big of a deal but is anyone else missing their 2018 card?

I don't anticipate using a lounge until February so I'm okay with just waiting, especially now that we have the digital cards.
You should inquire with Chase to make sure a physical card is sent to you because not all places take digital card.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by alggag
My wife didn't get her 2018 card either (they sent 2 cards in my name instead). I sent a request via the secure messaging system and her card turned up in the mail a week later. Send them a secure message - they are pretty good about getting replacement cards out.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:16 am

A few questions regarding Priority Pass membership.

So, just received my Chase Sapphire Reserve card. i activated the Priority Pass member ship as i am going to Florida in Feb. and want to try it out. Anyway, just a few questions.
1) My wife is an authorized user(she has her own card), does she get her own PP card?
2) If we each get PP cards, can we each bring one of our kids into the lounge?
3) How long does it take to get the card as we are flying out of Newark in Feb.?
4) We are flying on Southwest, it looks like the Air Canada Lounge is our only option, opinions on that?
Thanks!

sandman512
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:23 am
mia

Originally Posted by sandman512
1) My wife is an authorized user(she has her own card), does she get her own PP card?
2) If we each get PP cards, can we each bring one of our kids into the lounge?
3) How long does it take to get the card as we are flying out of Newark in Feb.?
1. Yes
2. Yes, provided the specific lounge permits guests.
3. You may not need the physical cards, there is a virtual card feature in the Priority Pass smartphone app which is accepted by most (but not all) Priority Pass lounges. You would need Priority Pass account information from Chase to activate this feature.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:30 am

Mia,
Thanks. So, for 3, what info. would I need from Chase to activate this feature? Thanks!
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:36 am
mia

Originally Posted by sandman512
.,..what info. would I need...
Priority Pass membership number and expiration date, then follow this link:

https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc

Chase may not have this information immediately, and they may refer you to Priority Pass, but you should be able to get it sooner than the physical card.

Last edited by mia; Dec 18, 2017 at 9:43 am
Old Dec 18, 2017, 9:39 am

Thanks much,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.