Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 14, 2016, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: OverThereTooMuch
Basic Entry Information:
If you have never used a Priority Pass lounge click HERE to read how it works.

philemer's PP card arrived 20 days following approval of CSR. Others have reported an even quicker delivery. Yes, it comes via USPS.
Authorized User will receive their own PP card.

The PP Select membership offered through the CSR now includes digital pass access. Sign up in advance here: https://www.prioritypass.com/chasedmc
Note: Some lounges may not accept the digital pass. Make sure to check the PP lounge directory details for the specific lounge you plan on visiting.

To sign up for Priority Pass Select, as soon as the account shows up online:
1. Click on Go To Ultimate Rewards.
2. Scroll down to the very bottom left and click on "Card Benefits"
3. Activate Membership to request card.
4. Card can't be expedited. Some members have reported success in charging the lounge access to their CSR account and requesting a refund from Customer Service. However, others have reported that the lounge access was refunded via the travel credit.

Priority Pass website: https://www.prioritypass.com/#

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass value: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...rth-money.html

Here are some other links where you can discuss other bank perks, since PP does not have a definitive home in the FT forums:

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via American Express Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ameri...s-benefit.html

Ongoing FT discussion about Priority Pass benefits offered via CitiBank Credit Cards: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...=priority+pass

Entry denied thread (housed in the Citi forum): http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/citi-...unge-full.html

Entry denied thread, Alaska Board Room lounges. (housed in the Alaska Airlines forum) http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...l#post28524751

Non-Lounge Benefits (see post 853 for details)
  • US$28 towards restaurant bill (DEN, LGW, PDX, SYD)
  • Minute Suites (ATL, DFW, PHL)
  • Sleep ’N Fly Pods (DXB)
  • Bliss Spa/Aspire Lounge & Spa (LHR)
  • 30% at IHG Hotels by logging in through the Priority Pass membership portal
  • AVIS Preferred Plus
Print Wikipost

Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:05 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Had to do a quick LAS Terminal 3 "The Club" visit. It's is definitely way better than the T1 D gate location: more food and more beer. I had to rush my stay as I entered at 6:20 and my flight boarded at 7:05 (and with WN I sure didnt want to miss our A56-57 spots). Took me 30 mins to get from there to C7. I took all 3 trams. Got here about 3 mins before boarding started.

Edit: Btw. That was a good tip to enter at T3. I had no problems even though my ticket was for C gate. I wouldn't have made it to this lounge if I started in T1.

Last edited by rhwbullhead; Dec 8, 2016 at 8:28 pm
Old Dec 8, 2016, 11:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
Had to do a quick LAS Terminal 3 "The Club" visit.
I was in there at noon for about 30 mins and and had a cup of oatmeal (you add hot water, just like the cup of noodles they had), a banana and a hot chocolate. They also had a small salad bar. They use the same wi-fi that is offered in the gate area.

More photos in the lounge gallery linked below.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by tom911
I was in there at noon for about 30 mins and and had a cup of oatmeal (you add hot water, just like the cup of noodles they had), a banana and a hot chocolate. They also had a small salad bar. They use the same wi-fi that is offered in the gate area.
I was impressed by their beer selection as it's better than what I can get in the CET diamond lounges in Vegas. The food was similar to many of the diamond lounges too, though CET lounges have better desserts. I didn't really look at the liquor bottles. Granted both options are mediocre compared to real and pricier food one can get on strip, but now I know I can just go to the airport early rather than hitting the Diamond lounges at 4pm for a late afternoon or evening flight if I want free food/drinks. Same with arrivals as well.

Last edited by mia; Dec 9, 2016 at 6:31 am Reason: Please do not "quote" images.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 8:58 am

On my way to AKL during thanksgiving I had the opportunity to use the PREMIUM PLAZA lounge at BNE (Brisbane). We used it on Nov 20 on way to NZ and also on Nov 27 on the way back to L.A.

We were very impressed with food and other selections. They have one shower stall and you have to check with a lady ...while going there was no queue so we all took shower. On the way back, we did not use it as it was early morning and we flew in from AKL on a short flight.

Note that the BNE Premium Plaza was recently added to the Priority Pass list of lounges.
Old Dec 9, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: UA MM /Gold ; AS MVP Gold; SWA A LIst and CP; HH Gold; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Plat Elite
Originally Posted by rhwbullhead
Edit: Btw. That was a good tip to enter at T3. I had no problems even though my ticket was for C gate. I wouldn't have made it to this lounge if I started in T1.
You're most welcome!
Old Dec 9, 2016, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by MNSWEEps
On my way to AKL during thanksgiving I had the opportunity to use the PREMIUM PLAZA lounge at BNE (Brisbane). We used it on Nov 20 on way to NZ and also on Nov 27 on the way back to L.A.

We were very impressed with food and other selections. They have one shower stall and you have to check with a lady ...while going there was no queue so we all took shower. On the way back, we did not use it as it was early morning and we flew in from AKL on a short flight.

Note that the BNE Premium Plaza was recently added to the Priority Pass list of lounges.
Thanks for the info. I will be passing through BNE soon and was planning on visiting. Sounds great!
Old Dec 10, 2016, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by tom911

More photos in the lounge gallery linked below.
OT, but I looked at your Vegas photos. Made me realize I completely missed out at looking at all the Xmas decorations in Vegas. Well, it didn't help that I got really sick my last two days and mostly stayed in the room, but when I go back in 9 days, I'm now going to make an effort to look around more.

Last edited by mia; Dec 10, 2016 at 9:12 am
Old Dec 10, 2016, 11:48 am

Programs: Chase Sapphire Reserve, WFBF
Originally Posted by swag
Here now. Arrived 3:10, welcomed/in. The agent politely requested that after 3:30, if/when it get crowded, that I end my visit, and I will. But it doesnt sound like they walk around at 3:31 checking boarding passes.
Great to have a clear (ish?) answer! Obviously they want to make sure there is enough space for their own passengers, but it is winter so travel to Europe should be lighter.

As for me, I ended up running late anyway and didn't arrive to IAD until 4:30. Since that is clearly outside the allowed hours and I didn't have much time before my flight I didn't bother trying.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 1:40 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Visits in Atlanta and Houston today:

More photos linked below.
Old Dec 14, 2016, 9:30 am

Visited the Priority Pass lounge in Cancun's Terminal 2 as we left from a wedding 2 weeks ago. Lackluster is the only way to describe it...
Old Dec 14, 2016, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
Originally Posted by swag
Here now. Arrived 3:10, welcomed/in. The agent politely requested that after 3:30, if/when it get crowded, that I end my visit, and I will. But it doesnt sound like they walk around at 3:31 checking boarding passes.
Following up on my visit to the KLM lounge at IAD, I stayed until 4:10. At least on this particular Thursday, the lounge never got to much over half full, and I felt no pressure to leave.

The lounge itself was OK, some cold sandwiches, veggie tray, and dessert items. The only hot item I remember was an almost empty soup pot with some sort of tomato looking broth. My biggest gripe is that there were very few power outlets available.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by the5nowman
Visited the Priority Pass lounge in Cancun's Terminal 2 as we left from a wedding 2 weeks ago. Lackluster is the only way to describe it...
I've heard the MNL PP lounges described like that but I felt it sure beats having to wait in the normal gate area. Would you agree with this for your Cancun visit? I enjoy being away from the masses and enjoy free beverages and food (even subpart offerings). I'll admit that I'm a bit abnormal in this in that I'll down several beers and several other non alcoholic beverages even if I'm only in the lounge for 15-20 mins.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 2:17 pm

The Cancun T2 lounge is very tiny, but it does have plenty of serve-yourself beer, some liquor and wine offerings, and light snacks. I was there this past weekend and on Sunday they had at least 4 NFL games showing, lots of TV's but seating is limited. You have to walk through what seems like a mile of duty free shopping before finally coming upon the lounge.

In contrast, the Aeromexico lounges in MEX are a huge step up and a relaxing atmosphere when not over crowded.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:26 am

Saw this posted on another forum:

Edit:
i was asked to edit my post. Too tired to real exact rules for quoting another site so I just deleted the quote. To summarize: Basically a poster on another site complained that he couldn't get 15! people in the PP lounge inTPE. They were going to allow him ten guests which I thought was more than generous.
Editx2:
Here's the link:
https://slickdeals.net/f/9036199-chase-sapphire-reserve-credit-card-100k-points-w-4k-spent-in-1st-3-mos?p=94089600#post94089600
Now I like using this PP benefit a lot but even I think this guy is over the top in complaining here. I'm surprised they were even gonna allow ten guests. The PP page even says max 3 guests:
https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...Premium-Lounge

As someone else in that thread said, I'm personally glad they rejected 15. These lounges can get crowded enough without allowing that many in, and again I think ten was really generous.

Last edited by rhwbullhead; Dec 22, 2016 at 7:58 am Reason: Added link
Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:31 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Chase should set a limit of 5. Just enough for a normal immediate family.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.