FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chase | Ultimate Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards-722/)
-   -   Combining UR points from multiple card accounts [Consolidated] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1786470-combining-ur-points-multiple-card-accounts-consolidated.html)

StartinSanDiego Oct 23, 2022 3:31 pm

FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides

Chase allows points earned with different cards, or by members of the same household, or owners of the same business, to combine points in one Ultimate Rewards account.

These are the rules for personal cards:

Combine points with other Chase cards with Ultimate Rewards

You can move your points, but only to another Chase card with Ultimate Rewards belonging to you or one member of your household.

Go to chase.com/ultimaterewards, call the number on the back of your card or visit a Chase branch to move your points.

You can't move points to another eligible card if either account is prohibited from earning or using points at the time you attempt to move the points.

These are the rules for business cards. (All INK cards are business cards.)

Combine points with other Chase cards with Ultimate Rewards

You can move your points, but only to another Chase card with Ultimate Rewards belonging to you, one member of your household, or your joint business owner, as applicable. If we suspect that you've engaged in fraudulent activity related to your credit card account or Ultimate Rewards, or that you've misused Ultimate Rewards in any way (for example by buying or selling points, moving or transferring points with or to an ineligible third party or account, or repeatedly opening or otherwise maintaining credit card accounts for the sole purpose of generating rewards) we may temporarily prohibit you from earning points or using points you've already earned. If we believe you've engaged in any of these acts, we'll close your credit card account and you'll lose all your points.

Q: Ok, so I won't be violating any of the above rules. How do I combine or transfer my points?

A: Log in to your Chase Ultimate Rewards account. Click your point balance to reveal a drop down menu. Choose Combine points. You can then choose to move your points between your own credit card UR accounts, or "Add a Household Member" to transfer points to.

If you are experiencing technical problems combining points, please see Problems Combining UR points between accounts.

Combining is not the same as transferring. The rules for transferring to an airline or hotel program are subtly different. Those rules and procedures are discussed in another thread:

11.15.2015 Ultimate Rewards transfer ONLY to own & AU's airline/hotel accounts