Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2016, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM, JPMorgan Reserve, Bonvoy Titanium & LTP
Originally Posted by Venomz
Me too just hit $595. Anyone notice that their Apple Pay says palladium, but the visa infiniti shows now?
Mine as well, Palladium @ Apple Pay and Infinite Logo...
Old Sep 4, 2016, 7:56 am

As another data point, I am a CPC client with a Palladium and I called to get it converted yesterday. Not a problem even if I'm not a PB client. They said that despite some confusion and hiccups early on, you do not get the 100k bonus points by converting, and they wanted to make that very clear. Very painfully clear. He must have asked me 10 times if I still wanted to convert even without getting the bonus points, but I already got a CSR so at least I got the 100k points there.

My Palladium AF just hit, and they said they'd probably issue prorated refunds at some point later this year, but he wasn't sure exactly how they planned to do it.

They said the United Club benefit still remains. I asked about GHA Black, but he wasn't sure about that and said to call back in later after I get the card. Does anyone know anything about GHA Black, is that something I should expect to get?
Old Sep 4, 2016, 10:13 am

Originally Posted by reacher
As another data point, I am a CPC client with a Palladium and I called to get it converted yesterday. Not a problem even if I'm not a PB client. They said that despite some confusion and hiccups early on, you do not get the 100k bonus points by converting, and they wanted to make that very clear. Very painfully clear. He must have asked me 10 times if I still wanted to convert even without getting the bonus points, but I already got a CSR so at least I got the 100k points there.

My Palladium AF just hit, and they said they'd probably issue prorated refunds at some point later this year, but he wasn't sure exactly how they planned to do it.

They said the United Club benefit still remains. I asked about GHA Black, but he wasn't sure about that and said to call back in later after I get the card. Does anyone know anything about GHA Black, is that something I should expect to get?
GHA is gone and replaced with relais chateaux 5c
Old Sep 4, 2016, 1:36 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Originally Posted by reacher
They said the United Club benefit still remains.
Who specifically did you talk to about this? What phone number did you call? Was it your private banker or someone else? Thx!
Old Sep 4, 2016, 4:18 pm

Originally Posted by schalliol
Who specifically did you talk to about this? What phone number did you call? Was it your private banker or someone else? Thx!
If you're the actually card holder and not an AU you just call the support number and tell them and they'll do it for you
Old Sep 4, 2016, 4:26 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
Just the general number on the back of the card, not the Pd concierge or your private banker, right? Thanks!
Old Sep 4, 2016, 5:01 pm

Just the general number on the back of the card, not the Pd concierge or your private banker, right? Thanks!
Well if you have a reserve you no longer have Palladium concierge as you don't have a Palladium card, but yes the general number on the back
Old Sep 4, 2016, 5:46 pm

Thanks!
Old Sep 4, 2016, 11:52 pm

Anyone made any complicated requests of the infinite concierge? PD (not sure who they're using these days) has come through in huge ways for me before. Particularly with restaurants that were sometimes booked solid for days or weeks. Infinite cards in many countries are perfectly common. I get the sense they probably won't have the same sort of pull.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by csol47
Anyone made any complicated requests of the infinite concierge? PD (not sure who they're using these days) has come through in huge ways for me before. Particularly with restaurants that were sometimes booked solid for days or weeks. Infinite cards in many countries are perfectly common. I get the sense they probably won't have the same sort of pull.
I haven't tried the Infinite concierge yet, but the Palladium concierge couldn't help me get a booking at a restaurant that was fully booked. I then tried the Audemars Piguet concierge service that I got for free when I bought a watch from their boutique, and they got me in no problem. I wasn't really impressed the couple of other times I tried to use the Palladium concierge either.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 7:31 am

I spoke to the JPM Executive line and had it confirmed twice before switching the Palladium to the Reserve Card.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by hawata
I spoke to the JPM Executive line and had it confirmed twice before switching the Palladium to the Reserve Card.
Very nice. Wonder why they don't advertise it.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 9:38 am

Very nice. Wonder why they don't advertise it.
It wasn't listed as an official benefit on the Palladium Card neither.... So nothing changed and there is a transition, since it was done through the Concierge in the past, now through the Executive Line...
Old Sep 5, 2016, 10:36 am

Upon my conversion from palladium to reserve, I have already received $300 credit for travel through my ubers! Awesome. If I don't get the 100k signup bonus, I'm just applying for the reserve sapphire lol
Old Sep 5, 2016, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Venomz
Upon my conversion from palladium to reserve, I have already received $300 credit for travel through my ubers! Awesome. If I don't get the 100k signup bonus, I'm just applying for the reserve sapphire lol
That's what I did... :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.