Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 22, 2016, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
This thread continues discussion which started here in 2010: JP Morgan Palladium Card

Temporary COVID-19 rewards are documented here:
https://www.chase.com/personal/credi...asehome_3/hero

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0512_Web.pdf

JP Morgan Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/jpmreserve2

JP Morgan Reserve card features are found here
https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

Print Wikipost

JPM Reserve VISA Infinite replaced Palladium (2016 - 2021)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2020, 7:30 pm

Programs: Bonvoy LTT; IHG DiamondAmb; WoH Globalist; UA1K2MM; NationalEE; AvisPC; HertzPC
Originally Posted by Dr_wanderlust
My courtesy UC membership renewed automatically and shows expiration in 2021.
Are you a CPC or PB client?
Old Jun 7, 2020, 3:57 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by ktjan
Are you a CPC or PB client?
CPC
Old Jun 14, 2020, 6:23 am

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
In case you’d like to see the new benefits online, I found a link:

J.P. Morgan Reserve is broadening your world of benefits
Dr_wanderlust, 747FC and Milwaukee like this.
Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA 1K - 2.1MM, HH LT Diamond, IHG Diamond, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob
Just an FYI, it looks like two of the links in the wiki are now dead:

JP Morgan Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement

Old Jul 1, 2020, 2:37 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by Magic Pickles
I correctly guessed that new URL and updated this one in the Wikipost.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 5:41 am

I noticed that as of July 1st, an extra 2x points on top of the regular 3x on restaurants has been awarded. I didn’t see this bonus on the list of temporary benefits for the 3rd quarter, so it’s a nice surprise:

schalliol likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2020, 8:46 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
I noticed that as of July 1st, an extra 2x points on top of the regular 3x on restaurants has been awarded. I didn’t see this bonus on the list of temporary benefits for the 3rd quarter, so it’s a nice surprise:
Thanks for pointing this out!
schalliol likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2020, 6:42 pm

Has anyone requested that JPM furnish payment history on this card (to an external lender) for underwriting purposes when cash outflow needs to be linked to a card with a hidden trade line? Running into that issue now and card services has been less than helpful with expeditious options.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 1:22 pm

Not that I’ve had a need for it since March, but an FYI that the United Club membership benefit is still renewing in case anyone wondered.
Boraxo, schalliol and GundamWing01 like this.
Old Sep 1, 2020, 1:30 pm

Any chance that Reserve will get 5x dining based on that random window where we did and how Freedom products are now 3x?
Old Sep 1, 2020, 1:53 pm

Programs: PA WorldPass Platinum, AA, DL, LH. GHA Black, SPG and HHonors Gold
I still have the card but might question it if my private banker didn't continue to waive the annual fee.

In addition, while it's a small detail, I would think the JPM PB would be a bit more detail oriented than to have this on the travel benefits page:

"TWO BENEFITS FROM LFYT "

Old Sep 1, 2020, 2:13 pm

Programs: Cards: JPMR, United Quest, Chase Ink Bus Cash, Chase Freedom U, Citi Costco, AmEx Blue
I doubt it. Honestly, I think one thing JPM should do is make the JPMR a super card that includes the benefits of the free cards. By having a Freedom Unlimited (1.5x on "all other"), a Freedom (5x on rotating categories) and a Chase Ink Business cash (5x on utilities and office stores, etc.) merged into the JPMR (3x travel, etc.), JPM's most valued customers would pay the same AF but have the luxury of not having to juggle cards. Wouldn't that be amazing and totally sensible for this relatively rare card?
Old Sep 8, 2020, 7:02 am
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by schalliol
I doubt it. Honestly, I think one thing JPM should do is make the JPMR a super card that includes the benefits of the free cards. By having a Freedom Unlimited (1.5x on "all other"), a Freedom (5x on rotating categories) and a Chase Ink Business cash (5x on utilities and office stores, etc.) merged into the JPMR (3x travel, etc.), JPM's most valued customers would pay the same AF but have the luxury of not having to juggle cards. Wouldn't that be amazing and totally sensible for this relatively rare card?
Yes, but only the bank can make enough $$ from you to make up the benefits.

If you get $250,000 for JPM Chase to manage and pay like 1.5% fee ($3k to $4k), Chase will be more than happy to give that card to you. But if you are only doing on your own and pay $0 fee, then Chase will say no.

The old way of "private client" or "private banking" is for clients to have a full service advisors. It does not fit the model of discount services, which is not what Private Client is for. I do not think this is going to change any time soon.
Old Oct 2, 2020, 6:31 am

According to rumors on Reddit and DoC, it looks like additional program changes may be announced on Monday 10/5 for the Sapphire cards, which likely will mirror to the JPMR. I’m guessing this is a follow up from the recent changes to the FU and introduction of the new FF card.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/rumor...-on-october-5/
747FC likes this.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 1:00 pm

According to rumors on Reddit and DoC, it looks like additional program changes may be announced on Monday 10/5 for the Sapphire cards, which likely will mirror to the JPMR. I’m guessing this is a follow up from the recent changes to the FU and introduction of the new FF card.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/rumor...-on-october-5/
I still continue to wonder why I hold onto this card. I must not be the only one that hopes the benefits or service levels increase..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.