Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

New Chase Sapphire Reserve Card [Pre-release speculation]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2016, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mia
Discussion continues HERE.

This card is under 5/24. You can override 5/24 by having an in-branch (only! online prequalification does NOT override 5/24) pre-approval, or by already being Chase Private Client (as in you see the "Chase Private Client" text on the login screen of the Chase mobile app.)

Landing page with bonus offer (100,000 UR after spending $4,000 in 90 days) is now live:

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit...04&IS2F=Y71UH0

Application page: https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...L3P&PROMO=DF01

100,000 UR points is worth $1,000 as statement credit, $1,500 when used for travel through the Chase portal, or potentially more if transferred to a partner.

Card features are here:https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/...reserve/travel. The card's Priority Pass includes unlimited guests.

Schumer box on 8/15/2016:
https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWe...g.do?card=FL3P

Chase Sapphire Reserve Ultimate Rewards Program Agreement
https://chaseonline.chase.com/resources/RPA0511_Web.pdf

Chase Sapphire Reserve Guide to Benefits
https://www.chasebenefits.com/sapphirereserve

The purchases made that you receive the $300 travel credit (or $85/$100 trusted traveler program credits) for do count towards the minimum spend, but the annual fee does not.

The card is made of the same material as the CSP, and is being shipped UPS Next Day Air Saver to everyone after production (currently (8/26) appears to have about a 3-day delay after approval before shipping.)
Print Wikipost

New Chase Sapphire Reserve Card [Pre-release speculation]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2016, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by saliym1988
really?

i was told mine will be here tomorrow
That's what the phone rep said lol. But I also requested via SM and received this reply, so who knows?!

"Congratulations for your new card. Your new card was sent via "Rush Delivery" to the mailing address for your account. You should receive it in one to two business days."
Old Aug 15, 2016, 2:46 pm

what about me? i'm pending still will i receive my card tomorrow too?

Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA, UA
Does chase ship a new card to an address not on file, a hotel address to be precise?

Reason I ask is, I have work travel coming up starting this weekend, and I'll have hotel bill run upto $1200-$1400-ish on friday of week 8/22. If I get approved on 8/21 or 8/22 I wonder if Chase will do "Rush Delivery" to my hotel address (Big chain in the biggest city in NC). That will cover a big chunk of minimum spend
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:38 pm

I was auto-approved. Called to request rush delivery. First agent (application status) verified 100k bonus and transferred me to a second agent (customer service) who confirmed rush delivery in 1-2 days.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:39 pm

These rush shipments are really making me wish I had been auto-approved instead of pending
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:41 pm
TJU

Smile

Anyone tried this link? Any DP

Originally Posted by durberville
App is cached directly from Chase site:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=ca

Not sure if it works.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by nycguy5
a second agent (customer service) who confirmed rush delivery in 1-2 days.
I called to ask about expedited shipping and my agent said they couldn't do that with this card and that I'd get it in 2 weeks. Kinda sucks since I'm going out of town next week but I still think that's fair enough since the actual release date isn't for another week. She did congratulate me on being one of the few to get this card early and said it's gonna be a really good card.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
I wonder if the expedited shipping is still shipped after the card release next week. So anybody approved and getting expedited shipping still gets it next week and not this week.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by saliym1988
applied when the link first went live

instantly approved for 10k

currently at 6/24

card is being rushed delivered tomorrow

i spoke to a CR and he said that he doent see anything for the bonus UR points on my acct

then i called back and was told they do not have any info on the card because its new and im one of the first ppl who applied

but he is 100% sure that the 100k applies to everyone that was approved

How long ago was your last opened card? Your last chase app?
Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by hiima
I wonder if the expedited shipping is still shipped after the card release next week. So anybody approved and getting expedited shipping still gets it next week and not this week.
Prob like iPhone preorders lol
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by daKav
Does chase ship a new card to an address not on file, a hotel address to be precise?

Reason I ask is, I have work travel coming up starting this weekend, and I'll have hotel bill run upto $1200-$1400-ish on friday of week 8/22. If I get approved on 8/21 or 8/22 I wonder if Chase will do "Rush Delivery" to my hotel address (Big chain in the biggest city in NC). That will cover a big chunk of minimum spend

I've done this before. I had one of my AU cards shipped to another city upon approval so that it could be used for travel. Be prepared for extra fraud flags /verifications
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
According to Reddit, Chase is closing some accounts that were approved today.

Just received a call from Chase Lending Services that my CSR approved application has been submitted and approved automatically in error and new account was canceled. ... and no explanation whatsoever from the caller.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by invalyd
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: AA, UA
Originally Posted by slivrflyr
I've done this before. I had one of my AU cards shipped to another city upon approval so that it could be used for travel. Be prepared for extra fraud flags /verifications
Hellz yeah! If I can wipe out 1/3 of minimum spend in the first 4 days with out spending from my pocket, I am willing to jump through the hoops.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 4:21 pm

Originally Posted by invalyd
I've only seen one person state this and they submitted three apps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.