Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The new Chase Website

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2016, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
On top of that we have found out that if you are using an iPad to access the personal log in - you are automatically redirected to the mobile site which is utterly useless because you could not see any details other than the outstanding balance.
That doesn't happen to me. I'm using an iPad right now & am sent to the regular (desktop) version of the new site via chaseonline.chase.com.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 1:59 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Troopers
Ahhh...no wonder I can't see the new site. My login is with business accounts.
That explains my better view when I sign on too.
Old Jul 10, 2016, 2:24 pm

MY Chase business card page remains the same but I have a feeling it will follow the new format shortly.

I notice on the new personal page that Chase is MUCH slower to respond to SM's and I don't even get the "we received your message" email until hours later.

I am still waiting for replies to messages I sent Friday and again Saturday night.

The little flag you click to access messages has not been working for me ( tried several computers, browsers, etc) since Friday so I can't even read my old messages.

Maybe it's a system problem and that's why the replies are taking so long
Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:22 pm
Suspended

It sucks. A previous post put it this way, "flashy new UI, poorly considered UX." Agree. It's all cheesecake without regard for how the darn thing is set up. IF someone can please instruct me how to see PENDING CHARGES - I can't find a way to see them and this is one of the most important things (to me).

Last edited by BillyBaloney; Jul 12, 2016 at 9:29 pm
Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:48 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
It sucks. A previous post put it this way, "flashy new UI, poorly considered UX." Agree. It's all cheesecake without regard for how the darn thing is set up. IF someone can please instruct me how to see PENDING CHARGES - I can't find a way to see them and this is one of the most important things (to me).
It's right above the charges that have already posted. There isn't much separating the two so it would be very easy to think they're the same.

Just another example of how little thought they put into this.

Last edited by Critterlynn; Jul 12, 2016 at 11:17 pm
Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:53 pm
Suspended

AAAaaahhhh. Thank you. It all sort of lumps together with the same background color so you are correct - I just didn't see them. But they are there.

I'm going to follow the advice here and try moving the cards over to my business account website. Hopefully the business account UI will remain the same. It would be a shame if they convert that, too.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 9:58 pm
Suspended

I think the old UI - if you didn't have pending charges it would still show Pending Charges $0.00. With this new website, if you don't have pending charges, that whole section just disappears.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 10:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by beltway
That doesn't happen to me. I'm using an iPad right now & am sent to the regular (desktop) version of the new site via chaseonline.chase.com.
Are you under Personal log in or Business log in?

I just use Chase.com and it redirected. Never know about chaseonline.chase.com. I could not get to the desktop version. Even after downloaded the App for iPad it still would not go to the desktop version if it is under Personal log in.

We asked the Chase phone rep how to get to the desktop site from iPad - she said no way if it is under personal log in. That was why she said we needed to find a computer so to be able to go to the desktop site.

With Business log in, iPad access the full desktop site just like you would when using a computer - there is no difference.

According to the banker at the branch, there is no plan to "enhance" the business site at the moment.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 11:14 pm

Programs: Southwest Companion Pass
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
I think the old UI - if you didn't have pending charges it would still show Pending Charges $0.00. With this new website, if you don't have pending charges, that whole section just disappears.
You're right. If you didn't know any better you would waste time looking for something that isn't there. Just one more thing to add to the confusion.
Old Jul 17, 2016, 7:26 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
Still seeing the old page on mine. I'd really like to have the new online banking page personally.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 7:52 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Hubby and I have a total of 7 Chase CC over 3 user profiles. The husband has the new format. My personal and business are still the older version. Both have their pros and cons. I have to hunt around more on the new version.
Old Aug 6, 2016, 5:55 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Virgin Atlantic FlyingClub, Hilton HHonors, World of Hyatt
I got the new site last week. Once I figured out where things were, I will say it is much better than the old one. Very nice on tablets and mobile.
Old Aug 7, 2016, 11:51 am
Suspended

I think it's a matter of personal preference. I think the new website is worse than the old.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 5:47 am

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
Unfortunately, my accounts switched over within the last 24-48 hrs. The new clunky, chunky "tile" experience is a shock.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 6:21 am
Suspended

I pulled my personal cards over to the business website. Hopefully they will be leaving that one alone, and not bombarding it with CSS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.