Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Refer A Friend

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2016, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium + LT Gold
Chase Refer A Friend

I am planning to apply for a Sapphire card soon and want to know if there are additional benefits if I go through the Chase refer a friend portal. Ideally I would like my wife to refer me to the Sapphire card so she can get the additional points. She has the MP Explorer and Freedom. Thanks for the help!
Old Feb 11, 2016, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by festriaqua
I am planning to apply for a Sapphire card soon and want to know if there are additional benefits if I go through the Chase refer a friend portal. Ideally I would like my wife to refer me to the Sapphire card so she can get the additional points. She has the MP Explorer and Freedom. Thanks for the help!
Given what I bolded above, your wife can only possibly refer you for the MP Explorer and Freedom, not CSP. You can only refer for a card that you currently hold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.