Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Ink Plus - Reapply wait after denial?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 1:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
Chase Ink Plus - Reapply wait after denial?

Applied for a chase ink plus and was denied as 'business income too low'.

Business income is now higher.. how long do i have to wait to reapply?
Old Jul 7, 2015, 12:11 pm

Were you rejected online or did you call? I applied for Ink Plus online, received a rejection by mail, then called the Chase reconsideration # and was approved. My "business income" was only in the $10-12k range. I made a big fuss to them about being a long time credit union member who was trying to switch over to Chase since they offered some useful products (I had recently opened a Chase checking for the $150 bonus, and I liked that I could deposit checks via their mobile app), but told them they were making it difficult for me to become a Chase member by denying me a business card. I was then placed on hold for 5 minutes, and when they came back they told me I was approved for a $5k limit.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 4:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
i was reconsideration online.. rejected on phone.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:41 pm

Chase credit card apps make you click a box stating "I have not been denied credit by Chase within the last 6 months." No idea if this is enforced (and not positive it's on the business apps), but applying before 6 months would sort of constitute lying on an application.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.